Making A Choice

"So the problem," Daniel didn't have time to finish because Zack had closed the distance and kissed him hard on the mouth. Daniel was surprised by the sudden assault that he stood there unmoving.

Slowly his lips began to form around Zack's and kiss him back. Zack forced his tongue into Daniel's mouth and explored it.

Daniel began to groan and felt Zack's hard erection pressing up against him through there clothes. Daniel pulled away first and gasped," I shouldn't be doing this. I have Luce."

Zack replied with a smile," Don't pretend you don't want me." As he said this he put his hand on Daniel's crotch and began to rub through the clothing.

He gasped as the expert hand movements made him hard. "Just one night with me, please?" Zack asked with a small moan. In reply Daniel kissed nice and deep and picked him up and brought them to the bedroom.

He closed the door and laid the two of tem on bed. Slowly he began to take there clothes off causing Zack to squirm and whimper with anticipation. Zack wanted Daniel so badly and it made Daniel smile as he teased him with the slowness.

Ten agonizing minutes later they were naked and hard as hell. Daniel slowly kissed down Zack's body until he came to his dick. He then slowly licked up and down the nine inch shaft causing Zack to grip the bed.

Finally Daniel slipped the cock in little by little making Zack groan with pleasure. He sucked on it in a long teasing way while Zack gripped his hair causing him to bite on the hard shaft.

Daniel began to pick up the rhythm and sucked vigorously. Zack cried out," FUCKING HELL!" and came hard in his mouth thrusting hard in to Daniel's mouth.

The milky white cum shooting down his throat making him groan with intense pleasure at the way he made Zack cum. Zack was out of breath after his release as he said," Damn! That was awesome."

Daniel then stood up as he said with an evil grin," If you thought that was good you've got another thing coming." And with that he slammed his full nine inches deep into him and stopped his yell with a kiss that was invaded with his tongue.

He then pulled away and said," Fuck your tight! It's been a while huh?" and slowly began to move inside of him, kissing him and his tongue followed the same rhythm as he fucked Zack making him hard all over again. Slowly picking up the pace Daniel found Zack's sweet spot and began to pound against as Zack cried out incoherently.

Daniel growled at him," Cum for me again I want your fucking cum!" Finally Zack came again crying out as he found his second release. Daniel pounded into him three more times and shot his seed deep into him as collapsed on top of him.

He pulled out of him, wrapped his arms around him, kissed him gently and fell into sleep with one boy meant for him not knowing that he would have to make a choice to be Zack or Luce the girl of his dreams.

Hey! Thanks for reading "Daniel and Zack's Playtime".

Remember to comment & vote

-rafandinasir