Chapter 28

Author's Note:
I'd like to apologize again for the length of time between updates. I know many of you have told me that you're okay with it and I appreciate your patience more than you know but I still feel guilty. I'd like to make it known that this chapter would not be complete yet without the help of my dear friend AthenaShakespeare . My position at work has been extended until further notice (probably until October) so it has been really hard to find time to write. The other night I sent her my rough draft so far and it had a lot left out in one part that I hadn't had time to fill in. What she sent back was absolutely amazing. I'm forever grateful for her collaboration with me on this chapter.

I owe her an apology as well for not getting it up sooner. My original plan was to post after work yesterday (9/18) but I had almost the worst day imaginable yesterday and just needed some time to cry and regroup once I got home. I do want to say that if I ever stop posting and don't give a reason to why, expect the worst. I have no plans to ever give up on this story (hopefully it will eventually come to an end and another will begin) but I won't abandon it voluntarily. If ever I have to go an extremely long time with posting updates, I'll post a note on my wall explaining that and why. That was one of my worries yesterday morning- that this update would never get posted and people would think I had given up on it. Thank goodness everything worked out in the best possible way. I'm sorry for this long author's note as well but I had to get all of that off of my chest.

Thank you as well to ZVJSJD as this chapter was thought up after a comment made by her.

Okay, without further delay, here is Chapter 28 that Athena and I wrote in collaboration together. Thank you again sweet friend (and Z!!!) and thank you all for reading! I hope everyone enjoys! :)

"And now it's our bedtime, my lady," Jamie grinned playfully.

Dakota laughed, entwining their fingers as they walked down the corridor to their bedroom. As they entered the master bedroom, Dakota removed all her clothes and put on a pale pink, see through silky nightgown that she fastened by tying a knot at the front.

Dakota was very much aware Jamie's eyes watched her every move closely as he unbuttoned the front of his shirt and shrugged it off. He kicked off his shoes remaining in a pair of designer jeans that hung sexily on his manly frame. Dakota's eyes fleeted to Jamie's sexy naked feet. Her skin prickled anticipating his touch.

"I want us to try something tonight...but only if you're okay with it," Jamie suggested.

Dakota's eyes went searchingly to his face. Oh...Oh! She thought, Jamie rarely hesitates. What card did he have up his sleeve? She tried to disguise her nervousness by asking, "What is it?"

Jamie went over to his bedside drawer, opened it, and got a package out. "It's just something I picked up when I got the other toys. Open it," he ordered.

Dakota took the package from his hands and gently sat down on the bed to open it. Inside she found a box that held a series of butt plugs, each getting slightly bigger in size. "Oh my gosh," she gasped.

"Is that a good surprised reaction or one of shock!" Jamie teased knowing it was natural for Dakota to be unsure when it came to testing her soft limits...

"It's...erm...," she cleared her throat hard enough to shift the lump of apprehension. The first time having sex in her rear end could be painful but she was willing to try. "It's...good, I think," she replied more confident than she felt.

"You're nervous," Jamie observed, as she stared blankly at the carefully wrapped box in her hands. "I'm sorry, are we going too fast?" Jamie's eyes had the naughty twinkle that made Dakota's insides melt.