Chapter 9

We were parked outside a restaurant where our victim was sitting alone. We saw a black car pull up a short distance away from her. The street was empty, a man jumped out of the car and grabbed her throwing her in the trunk. She kicked and screamed, though it was act.

Chain waited till the car drove away and followed them at a safe distance, following the tracker in her pocket. I had the laptop that was connected to the camera on her jacket so I got live feed of what was happening.

She was laying in the dim trunk alone. "She's safe." I said to chain.

He nodded and continued driving. The car was leading us out of town. "Turn or they will know we are following." I said.

Chain took the next right, and the black car continued. I watched the tracker, they left town. "Ok they are far enough away." I said.

Chain made a 'U' turn and went down the street they were on only minuets before. I spotted the car far ahead of us, heading to the abandoned welding building. "just as I suspected." I said.

The black car turned left and parked out front of the building, two men got out and dragged her into the building. Once the door closed chain pulled behind the building. "Let's go." He said.

I climbed out and used my grappling hook to grab the ledge of ye roof and pulled myself up. It was about three stories tall. Chain grappled up and stood next to me. I spotted an air duct. "Let's go." I whispered. I ran light footed over to it and popped of the cover.

I then climbed in and fell about five feet and hit the bottom lightly not making a sound. Chain followed me down the same I had done and I began to crawl on all fours.

I turned to the right and saw a huge drop off. I pointed my finger for him to back up because we couldn't go that way. He did so and I went left to see a long tunnel leading to many others. The deeper we went the harder it was to see.

"Which way do we go?" He asked.

I inhaled deeply and smelled the faint trace of Marijuana I followed it to an opening on my left. It was very strong so I followed it. It lead to a cover, I looked through it to see a room filled with tied up girls just below us. Two guards stood there facing the door.

I silently opened the cover and dropped to the ground. One of the girls spotted me and her eyes widened. I pressed my finger to my lips making her be quiet, she nodded. Once chain was down I grabbed a rope that was in a stack in the corner and chain grabbed another.

I snuck up behind one of the guards and in sync me and chain gagged them and had them tied up in 30 seconds flat. Chain handed me a pocket knife and I started to cut the tie off the girls. "Stay here and be quiet, we will tie up the other enemies and we will get you out as soon as possible." I promised them.

They nodded. I opened the door slowly to reveal a long hallway.