Chapter 1

Kaleb's P.O.V

I sat in the chair that was provided by the nurse at the front desk. Today is the day. Today is the day I'll be set free to do things on my own, to take back control of my life and leave the past behind hopefully. While Nurse Anderson was talking to the lady at the front desk I took one last look over at my surroundings hoping I'll never be back ever again. Everything was all white. The chairs,the tables,the clothing I wore and also what the others wore. All white. My hands had marks from the hand cuffs that was on them for the most of the year. I looked at my skin and it's pale. If you looked at it close up you'd be able to see my veins.

"Yeah.....No ..... Alright okay. Kaleb Gonzalez...yeah thank you ." The nurse walked towards me and touched me gently on the shoulder. I looked up at her and smile.
"You can go now Kaleb and if there's anything you need or your having problems you know my number. I already set up your new school,your new apartment and money is on your card for you to go shopping if you want to okay? "

"Yeah .Thank you ms. Anderson very much for all you have done for me for the past year. I hugged her and felt her body stiffened then she relaxes. I'd be shocked too if I'd hug myself. I hate physical contact from anything humane. She pulled away and looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and bid her good bye. I got in the waiting cab and has the driver was driving away I looked at the building I called home and the building I hate so much.
Destiny's Mental Institution . I looked at my surroundings the place I haven't seen in a while. I looked a the passing trees ,cars almost everything that went by. All of them seems strange to me . I've grown use to seeing chairs and all white rooms filled with patients,doctors and nurses. I shake my head trying to forget that forsaken place.The cab stopped at a stoplight and I looked at the passengers in the car beside me. Two girls were in it. One with caramel colour hair and the other one with brown hair. They were really cute and looked sane and happy .They looked bright and not dull and looked robotic like the girls at the institution.The caramel coloured hair looked at me and smile and I just stare at her. She frowned and at the same time the light went green and she drove off. I sighed she probably thinks I'm a freak. I shrugged at the thought of that. The taxi pulled up at my new apartment. I got out and took up my bag and close the door. I didn't bother to pay the taxi because I know Ms.Anderson paid him. I ran my hand through my hair and walked up to the door and took the keys from my pocket and open the door and walked in. I close the door with my foot and looked at my new home. It's not half bad as I thought it'd be. I throw everything on the floor and strip out of every piece of clothing and lay down in my bed. I looked at the ceiling and sighed to myself .
" This is a new start once again ." I mumbled to myself.