Chapter 3

Project of copyright.

Chapter three - situated.

*

My thoughts were cloudy that cold September day, and I deciphered them into taunts that my cruel reality was only the beggining of a gruesome ending.

The drive home from school was indescribable, The ammount of nerves and butterflies fluttering through my stomach were so disturbing I failed to stomach it.
And found myself barfing in the toilet as soon as we arrived home.

"Wash up and dress presentable."

Me? Dress presentable that's like telling a snail to run. But I managed to scrub my skin raw in the tub and neatly combed through my hair. I didn't own any makeup and couldn't understand how to apply it anyway so that was a downhill thought; I'm sure if my mom was still here she would teach me how to do it I thought while choosing an outfit.

I decided on wearing some ripped maroon jeans and a black jersey. Paired it with my converses and made my way downstairs.

"Now let's go arrange this" he says leading the way to his car and gradually starting it.

As he turns his head back to make sure the road is clear I see the light scar across his neck.

My mother did that.

*

In a matter of 12 minutes I find myself at the front of the huge pack house, At least 5 stories high with an amazing view of the forest and lake. Beautiful orange lanterns lead the way to the dark oak doorway.

A bright red Lexus is parked outside, obviously informing visitors.

Just as we enter, the glorious smell of a home cooked meal wafts through the air and lifts me off of my feet.

Carl leads him and I to the huge 20 seater dining table with specially designed chairs.

He pulls one out for me and reluctantly moves to the other end leaving me shaking with aggregation.

Soon we are joined by four men.
One tall with Sandy blond hair and a respectable ammount of stubble, he sits right by Carl and introduces himself as the current Alpha King. Next to him joins a dark skinned male with distinct stubble above his lip and a bald yet intriguingly style atop his head.

The last two are obviously twins, around 20 they both sit either side of the dark skinned man leaving me on the other side.
ALONE.

"Carl" Acknowledges the Alpha King, shaking his hand and then pulling out a few paper documents.

"Daniel" Carl says, finally clearing the air.

The two twins lean over and introduce themselves to me as Conrad and Matthew, both very charming and exterior.

"I'm Kenzy " I smile gracefully, catching the attention of the dark skinned man who leans into Conrad and whispers,not so quietly. "Hes going to like her".

Carl signs a few papers as I eat and gulp down three cups of delicious ginger beer.

"Kenzy." Says Daniel. Catching me with a mouth full of food.

"Yesh?" I manage making them chuckle, all except Carl who gives me the most scariest look of the century.

"My son will arrive tomorrow. I will be at your house at 1:30 to pick you up."

I don't know what to say, so I just nod.

Daniel hands a copy of the papers to Carl and stands up to leave. His prospects following close behind.

"Get up we need to go. You need to pack"

Is this really happening?
Yes. My wolf answers in pure delight.

*

Yay I can get into the exciting stuff next chapter! Please hit the suggest button to share my story with your friends :) and please don't forget that I am ALWAYS here to talk no exceptions and guarantee reply.

Pack house on the side