Locker Room

Barely able to limp I drag my exhausted body back to the locker room. It had been a hell of a workout. Leg day. Endless sets of heavy squats had left me covered in sweat, so out of energy I tremble as I put away my weights.

I am very turned on by big manly men, seeing the other guys throw around weight like they do never fails to... motivate me and the owner is exactly my type. He must weigh at least 250 pounds of dense muscle, with thick legs and bit of a gut. He often works late and shares the weight room with me, lifting weights that dwarf even my best attempts.

I strip nude at my locker, throw my towel over my shoulder and walk to the shower. It's a large square room without stalls just shower heads jutting from the wall. I turn one on and stand under it, soaking up the warm water. Soaping up and rubbing the lather into my skin I clean my body. My hands gliding down my stomach and over my cock, I may have spent a bit too much time there because before long I was stiff and aching.

I look around the room, I let my hands linger for a little longer. "It is pretty late.... And I the owner is the only other guy around" I say to myself "ok really fast!" I support myself against the wall with one hand and close my eyes. My hand glides up and down the length of my smooth dick. Circling my head and sliding down to my balls. The soap lubing my cock and letting my hand slide smoothly, I start to moan, my legs almost buckling, felt so fantastic.

The owners hand came down on my shoulder so hard in hurt. I jumped to turn around but his other hand gripped my hip and held me tight. "Put your hands on the wall" he growled and stepped in closer. Obeying I place both hands on the wall, I feel him crowd in closer. His strong belly pressing into my lower back and then I felt it, his huge cock hung limp and pressed into my ass. I fit perfectly between my cheeks and took my breath away.

He reached around me and wrapped his hands around my cock. Growling a little into my ear he starts to stroke me. Softly, gently he rubbed my soapy cock with one hand and cupped my balls with his other. I moaned in surprise and melted into him. Lying against his powerful chest as his strong hands worked my cock better than I ever had.

He growled his approval to my moaning and his cock stiffened. Pinched between my cheeks it started to curl up between my legs, stretching and hardening. Tucked tightly between my legs it poked out in front of me holding my balls up on its thick full head.

Moaning he started to work his hips against me, his cock sliding back and forth between my soapy legs. Working in rhythm with his hands he fucked the space between my legs his huge cock juggling my balls as he stroked my aching cock.