Chapter 2

~(Y/N POV)~

*Skip car ride*
When I got to the school it only was 7:43 am. School starts at 8:00. I took a breath of relief
"Thank Lucifer I'm not late" I say to myself getting a few strange looks from the people around me. I brushed it off and went inside the school to find the office so I could get my class schedule . I went inside of the chilly office and stepped up to the reception desk.
"May I help you young lady?" The lady behind the desk asked me. It was clear that she hated her job. But she still plastered a fake smile on her face and pretended like she cared.
"I'm new here." I stated not really sure on what else I was supposed to say. The lady sighed
"What's your name?" She asked.
"It's (Your full name)" I stated simply. She printed the schedule out and handed the slip of paper to me. " Thank you" I said as I walked out of the doors. As I stepped out of the doors I almost instantly ran into someone.
"Hey are you alright" I said to the person as I dusted myself off. I looked at the person and thought
"Damn this kid is hot...STOP IT (Y/N) DONT THINK LIKE THAT!"
After I was done scolding myself I held out my hand to help him up
"Are you okay? I wasn't paying attention. I'm really sorry" I rambled on. He kinda laughed and said in a deep scratchy voice
"It's okay, I wasn't either. What's your name?" He asked me in the most sexy voice I've ever hear in my entire life.
"(Y/N), what's yours?"
"Andy" he said simply.
"I'm guessing your new." He stated.
"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked even though I probably already knew the answer.
"I know because you haven't called me a single mean name yet." That wasn't what I expected.
"Why would I do that? You seem really cool."
"Thank you. Do you have your class schedule and if you do can I have a look at it?" He asked.
"Sure" I said as I handed him the slip of paper. Andy looked over my schedule very carefully. A large smile grew on his face as he was looking over the paper. "You're in all of my classes" he stated while looking happier then ever.
"YAAY" I said a little to excited. The bell sounded off and he lead me to our first period.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N second chapter hope you guys liked it XP)