Tricks

Some info abt character

 Daniel is Luce boyfriend. Zack and Daniel are best-friend

Daniel was on his way to see Luce when he had gotten a call from his best friend Zack. Zack had been his buddy since they had Fallen from heaven and landed on Earth.

The two of them had also been in some sexual situations together but Daniel had thought there experience together would have ended seeing as Daniel now had a girlfriend.

Zack thought that he would be his for the rest of his life.

Sadly Zack had other things in mind for the evening. Zack had asked him to come over because he wanted help with a little problem that was happening on the out skirts of town. Daniel had agreed to go to his place to help device a plan to get rid of the situation.

Daniel got to Zack's apartment around 9 that night and knocked on his door waiting to come in.

Zack answered the door wearing a tight shirt that exposed his muscular body long with tight jeans that formed to him fitting him just right. Daniel was a little surprised at the sight of him.

Daniel cut to the chase," You asked for my help with a situation that was happening?"

Cam replied," Yeah do you mind coming in so we can come up with a plan? I don't want this to last to long." Daniel entered the building and stood in the kitchen area.

When he turned Zack was standing right behind him. They were barely two inches apart and were staring into each eye's.