Chapter 2: Like Me

She don't know about real niggas, she don't know no boss
She don't know about foreign cars, she don't what that cost
She don't know about love, she don't know what that is
She don't know about riding round and spending it like this
Fuck with a nigga like me, wanna fuck with a nigga like me
Now she wanna fuck
Fuck with a nigga like me, wanna fuck with a nigga like me
Hit the club with a nigga like me
Do drugs with a nigga like me
Fall in love with a nigga like me
And never love another nig, never love another nigga like me

-
Abel Tesfaye's POV
(Ashanti in The Media)*
I woke up to see Ashanti in my arms, on my bed. No she wasn't naked, I wasn't either. That's something I'd never expect to happen. I really don't know what happened to me last night, usually I would've fucked her twice, I didn't even hit it once. She's kind of different, most girls would just want to be with me for the money, fame, sex. She was with me because last night I remember saying I was lonely.

**flashback***

I'm so high. So high. When I get high I usually get aggressive and happy or I start getting all lonely and sad. Right now I was totally the second one. I feel so lonely, I'm starting to remember a girl that rejected me in kindergarten, the fuck? Guess that's what happens when you mix Jhene Aiko, Drake and smoke.

Literally, Ashanti is in her room and I could go fuck her right now, but I don't want to. Can you believe that? ABEL MUTHAFUCKING TESFAYE doesn't want to fuck.

I just want to hold her and give her sweet kisses. Oh god... I sound like a teenage girl who just got her first boyfriend.

I start blacking out and before I know it, I'm knocking on Ash's door.

"Abel, why are you awake? It's 3am?"

"Uhm... I...I... Well you see..."

"Abel get to the fucking point, I'm tired. You know how much I like sleep? Sleep is my drug. I want to sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep. I don't want to do anything but sleep. Well I kind of want mcdonalds...but still I want to sleep!"

I chuckle, this girl can get crazy when she's tired. Well, I shouldn't piss her off more...

"Never mind. It can wait till morning, night." I say and go back to the living room.

20 minutes later...

I'm freaking out. I can't do it! I keep remembering Him and her.

Chill...Abel.

Chill...

Chill.

Fuck No!

Just the thought of it makes me want to cry, me a grown ass man crying. Ashanti would so make fun of me for that.

I really need somebody...Ash!

I walk to her room and quietly lay next to her, I pull her in my arms and inhale her fruity scent.

"Abel what are you doing?" She says, half awake.

"Shh, baby girl. I need you, let me stay."

She was already fast asleep.

***end of flashback**

Ashanti is really really pretty, she's not even wearing makeup. She starts to wake up.

"Abel? When did you—" She said removing my arms from herself.

"Chill. I came here last night. I was high." I say, that's not even all of the reason why.