Prologue -Kaguya Time

Start from the beginning

"Ey....Kaguya, right?" she turned to reveal a blonde girl next to her. "I'm Nakamura Rio, nice to meet you..." she handed her hand and Kaguya shook it in response.

"It's so nice to have another girl around here..." a green hair girl said as she arrive to Kaguya's desk. "I'm Kayano Kaede..."

Wow...despite being in the E class...they are rather...cheerful aren't they?

They started to introduce themselves and soon they started to get along better than she thought. A few of them were really nice to her especially Kataoka, who offered her some of her rice balls as a welcome present.

One thing was for sure, they were nicer than anyone she have ever met.

"Anyways, Karasuma sensei already told you the reason of our gun fire this morning right, Kaguya?" Kayano asked.

Kagura nodded. Yes...they were part of a top secret mission to kill Koro Sensei before March next year. It seemed to make her more excited in fact; at least she didn't have to study the whole time.

"I'm sure we'll have a great year. This year together...don't you think?" The orange hair female, Hinano patted Kaguya's shoulder.

Kaguya took a short glimpse to the window where the boys gathered around. They were talking about something for sure.

"Kukuku...I see you have gotten along well..."their teacher, the large yellow creature chuckled as he sat laid back on his chair enjoying a bag of his food.

"Koro-sensei! You're so greedy! Why didn't you buy us some?" Hinano shouted with a pinch of sarcasm.

"Ehhhhh....I-....well...I'm kinda broke..." he answered unsurely.

Its going to be an interesting year...

**************************************************************************************************

Class ended and the students rushed out of the classroom. It was about to rain and hardly anybody wanted to get soaking wet. Despite that, Kaguya slowly packed her stuff but was surprised when she turned to see a red hair leaning against the notice board.

I wonder if he is waiting for someone... She scanned the room to find the blue hair boy still finishing of his notes. Not long after, he finally set down his pen and began to pack.

Kaguya tried to avoid them. She did so because the aura around them felt different. It was like a huge amount of bloodlust seeping throughout the room. She walked out swiftly and headed for the main building without paying them much heed.

As she walked out of the old and worn building, she started to think about her father and brother. They expected me to come home depressed or regretful for what I did I suppose... But truth told, she was actually glad coming here. The students were way more cheerful and the lessons are easier to catch up with.

Thunders started to roar from above as she made her way to the main building without a single moment to waste. Little droplets of rain fell atop her clothes as ensured no one would see her.

Stay out of sight of the other students, I don't want Gakushuu's reputation to be ruined...she could hear her father's voice in her head.

Three knocks on the door....

Wait for Father's command...

"Come in..." a stern voice commanded from inside.

As soon as she open the door, a wave a dark aura surrounded her. It was like as if the darkness came to eat her up. She paid no heed to the aura though, she only bowed low to her father. As she raised her head, she caught a glimpse of her brother's shadow.

"Has class finished already? I didn't expect Class E to finish this early...especially in the slow speed they are going..."

Even with the bright day she was having before, nothing would change the way she lived with her father. Even the single thought of him, made her suicidal.

"So...how was it? Meeting failures like you?"

Kaguya's father, also the principal of the school set his pen down and stared at the girl, hoping for an immediate answer but Kagura could not put to words.

"Father...you're too hard on he-"Gakushuu, her brother interrupted.

"Oh, I'll tell you what is hard...Living a whole life on failure..." anger started to boil in his words. He stood up and walk towards Kaguya. "Don't get me wrong, Kaguya...but simply put I am your father and I can't let you live like that can I?"

From the side of her eyes, she could see her brother trying to make a move to assist her but stopped.

Her father started to laugh. "Aah....its okay, my child...it is only the first day in class E, is it not? I want to see major improvements from you if you want your name out like Gakushuu..."

He grabbed on to her neck and pushed her up the wall forcefully. "If not...I can't even call you my child..."

His face...Kaguta stared at the horrific face on her father in fear. He is a monster...

The male pulled himself away and chuckle to himself. "Enough..." he walked back to his desk and took his suitcase. "Let's go Gakushuu..." he left the room without even glancing back at her.