The boy only stared at him with a smile. "You're saying it as if I am guilty...besides I heard this kid's an Asano after all...Couldn't help myself..."

As soon as that name came out of his mouth the few people gathered at the table beside kept silent.

"You're telling me its' the famous Gakushuu?! But what could he have done to get himself in E??" A classmate stood up from not far and shouted in disbelief.

The whole classroom turned to Karma.

"Who knows...It might not even be him..."

The class kept their tranquility till Nagisa broke their silence.

"Are you saying there's another Asano?"

"I think there is..."

"You don't prove your point. The principal only has one son...even if he had another child, it would be impossible to hide because they are really famous..." A blond student stated.

"Yea and we have not heard of anyone besides Gakushuu..." A male supported her.

As Karma was about to answer, the door slide open once again, revealing their teacher.

"Okay, settle down class..." he said as the students rush back to their respective seats. "Isogai, I trust you have finished today's attendance list? "

"Also, please remember to add the new student in as well..."

All eyes turned to the petite orange hair girl besides their teacher.

"Nufufu~ Kaguya-chan, you may introduce yourself..."

The petite female nodded but fail to raise her head as she spoke. "I'm Kaguya Asano...p-please to meet you..." she said giving a low bow.

The class only stared curiosly. Nagisa on the other hand, looked back to Karma who was sitting behind the class with his feet on top of his desk. He was right after all...An Asano...

But who was this girl who avoided the Asano headlights? How is she not known throughout the school?

"Kaguya-chan, it won't be nice if people can't see your face properly..."

Dang this octopus...what was he trying to do anyways... My name probably already scared the shit out of them...

The girl lifted her head up slowly and she was shocked by the numerous smiles in the class. Their smiles warmed her heart and she felt as if she belonged here.

The boy sitting on thr front right row stood up. "Welcome to Class E, Kaguya..." he said with a smile on his face.

Shocked by the pleasant and heartfelt welcome, her eyes darted left and right.

Truthfully, she had a good feeling about this.

~time skip~

"And that concludes today's lesson..."

The bell rang signaling break time.

As Kaguya rested her pen atop her book, she could see numerous students getting out of their seats.

Having experience home tutoring education and if were to compare to the lessons she had just attended, it seemed that E class has the upper hand. Despite its slower speed, the teacher ensures that the students understand the topic well before moving on.

"Okay class, enjoy your break while I go to Britain to get some sweets" the yellow octopus said as he fled at the speed of light.

As soon as he left, Kagura was surrounded by some of her new classmates.

A child left out (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें