Eden Hazard: Triangle

Mulai dari awal

Eden's alarm awoke him and he rolled out of bed. He quietly prepared to leave since his brother was still asleep. Actually passed out on the couch from playing video games all night on Eden's large television. Eden chuckled as he left. When he arrived at Cobham, he put his boots on in the changing room and placed his jacket on, as it's mid-winter in London. Eden spotted Oscar talking to Diego and he walked over to the two. A new found smile on his face.

"Ola meus amigos brasileiros." Eden smiled.

Eden watched as Diego waved and then quickly went towards Willian. Oscar lowered his head and muttered a hello.

"I just spoke an entire sentence in portuguese and you're not even gonna ask how I knew that?" Eden frowned.
"I taught you it you dummy." Oscar hissed.
"Woah what'd I do?" Eden questioned.
"What did Eden Hazard do?" Oscar repeated.

Eden stared at the Brazilian before deciding to go talk to Cesar where he began telling Cesar about the odd encounter with Oscar.

"He didn't tell you?" Cesar questioned.
"Tell me what..?" Eden asked.
"He proposed to Laura and she said no." Cesar told.

Just as Eden looked towards Oscar, a whistle blew and drew Eden's attention. He spent the next three hours wondering about why Oscar didn't tell him anything. They weren't best friends, but they were close friends and he couldn't figure out why Oscar would keep such a thing. When Eden tried to confront Oscar, Cesc distracted him and wouldn't allow for him to leave. It left Eden exceedingly puzzled. By the end of the day it seemed like everybody's personal project to keep Eden separate from Oscar.

With that Eden frowned and went home. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Oscar. It was strange, no doubt, but Eden didn't have anything to do with it and it frustrated him beyond believe. As the week progressed, Eden and Oscar trained together and they were silent, not for Eden's lack of trying, of course. Eden couldn't focus on that though. He needed to at the top of his form to impress his coach and the Chelsea fans.

It wasn't affecting their play at first. They still played well together. Oscar would pass him the ball. The only difference was when Eden scored a goal, Oscar walked away. When Oscar scored a goal, he walked away from Eden. The guy who once practically jumped into Eden's arms. That's when the fan's noticed and that's when the reporters began asking questions. So that's when Oscar got into trouble and that's when he got benched for a game.

After the game ended, Oscar had disappeared. Eden asked Cesar if he saw him leave. Eden cursed in french when Cesar told him Oscar had just gone to his car. Eden groaned and then ran in his cleats through the halls and past a few photographers. Finally, spotting Oscar.

Eden's cleats made a distinct sound against the pavement causing Oscar to turn around.

"Tell me what happened." Eden said, out of breath.
"Why?" Oscar questioned.
"I thought we were amigos, maybe not best friends, but amigos." Eden answered.

Oscar stared at Eden. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to tell him yet. All in all though, he couldn't keep sitting on the bench because of this. Plus, Eden hadn't even changed. He's still in his Chelsea kit and even his cleats. So, Oscar walked to his car and sat on the hood.

"I was planning on proposing to Laura for quite some time, maybe four months. I had bought the ring and thought she was going to say yes. I figured I'd take her out to her favorite restaurant after she spent the day getting a massage with her best friend. After dinner, we'd walk through the park, because that's something she loves to do with me. I didn't want to ask her in public because of the privacy issue, so when we got home I had it planned that the garden would be decorated." Oscar explained.