Close Call

Conner's POV:

I had a serious problem. I actually liked this girl. She was getting in my head and it had to stop but I couldn't help it. She was beautiful, intelligent, funny, and damn sexy. She had a way of getting under my skin. Now here I am grinding against her and she's actually grinding back. What the hell is she doing? Kelly seemed to have the same thought because she abruptly turned around. I couldn't read her face but I wanted to feel her touch again.
She broke eye contact and walked right out of the bathroom.
"Kelly!" I called to her. I thought she might leave again but she just walked to her closet and got dressed. I watched. She was just so damn sexy. It was killing me. She was dressed in a crop top and a short skirt. She went in the bathroom to finish getting ready. She was in there forever and the silence was killing me.
"Let's go." She said coming out of the bathroom with her hair and makeup done. She was beautiful.
"Where we going?" I asked confused.
"Isaac's party." She said waking out the door.
"Shit! I forgot." I said grabbing my keys and running after her.
"What would you do without me?" She smirked. I opened the door for her but as she climbed in my truck I could see her underwear. I smirked and looked away when she turned toward me.
"Were you just staring at my ass?"
"No. Just your underwear." I said as I quickly closed the door not giving her the chance to respond.

Isaacs party was a rage! There were so many people I didn't even know. When we first got there we had to squeeze past fifty sweaty hormonal college kids. Most were dancing or playing drinking games. I tried to look for Isaac but in the process I lost Kelly. I needed to keep an eye on her tonight because she has already proven that she cannot hold her liquor very well. I was waking to the kitchen when I number into someone hard sending them falling to the ground.
"Shit! I am so sorry! Are you okay?!" I shouted over the loud dub step playing throughout the house. "I'm okay. I'm okay." The small girl I had bumped into replied as she struggled to get up. I held my hand out and she took it.
"Thanks." She said sarcastically wiping her dress off and fixing her hair. She finally looked up at me and for a moment something flashed through her eyes but just as quickly as it had appeared it vanished and she just smirked at me.
"Hello Conner." I was a little shocked that she knew me. I could swear I never saw her before but now that I think about it, that smirk is a little familiar.
"You don't remember me, do you? That's okay. It was a long time ago. Well, have a good night and... stay out of the closets this time." She winked at me as if it were some inside joke I was supposed to get. She walked right past me but not before cupping my check with her little hand and kissing me aggressively. She disappeared in the crowd and I had no idea who she was but that kiss was strangely familiar as well. I decided to find out later and hopefully get some answers on that mysterious encounter I just had. I needed to find Isaac first. I found him playing beer pong and waited for the game to finish before I pulled him aside.
"Happy Birthday bro!" I shouted over the thumping music from upstairs.
"Thanks man! Glad you could make it." His words were a little slurred and I could he had a little to much to drink already and it was only the first hour.
"You liiiike herrr!" He shouted loudly giggling to himself.
"Who?" I asked confused.
"Jelly!" He said trying to say her name.
"What?!? No way man!" I lied.
"No, no, no. I can tell!" He shouted back. I just laughed and shoved him off.  He quickly changed the subject and got me a drink. We were coming back upstairs when I heard everyone loudly cheering and yelling. They are all gathered in a circle and I pushed my way through the front to see what was going on. When I finally broke through the crowd, I saw Kelly and Robert arm wrestling. But that isn't all. Kelly had seemed to misplace her shirt!