Hey, sexy!

Kelly's POV:

I, Kelly Burton have just arrived at Weston college in the middle of the first semester. My dad being a General called and pulled some strings to get her in but I liked to believe it was my amazing record and great grades that topped it off. My dad is making me go here although I protested not wanting to leave my old school. The General threatened to stop paying for my tuition if I didn't transfer to Weston. So here I was walking on campus trying to find where the hell my dorm room was.
I was completely turned around and lost when I turned abruptly to hit something hard knocking all of my things out of my arms and almost taking me down too. I caught myself and huffed. Great way to start your day Kelly, I thought to myself looking at my scattered things.
I stepped to the side quickly and bent down to pick up my stuff when my butt bumped into someone and a pair of hands grabbed my waist.
"Umm....?" A deep voice behind me mumbled as I snapped up and turned around quickly. I had moved to quickly though. I ended up accidentally grinding against a now hard manhood. A slight groan escaping the victims mouth.
"I am sooo sorry!" I said quickly, not looking up at him. I turned and stepped over my things and began to pick them up not waiting for a reply. I was so embarrassed.
"It's fine." The voice said and he bent down to help me. He grabbed my last bag and as I rose to take it I looked into the hottest face I've ever seen before. Oh.My.Gosh. I felt myself blush when I remembered that I had just grinded against this guy moments before. I took the bag and before I embarrassed myself further I walked, almost ran, away. I still had no idea where I was going I just needed to get away from him.
"Hey, wait up!" He called jogging up to walk next to me. I kept walking hopping he'd loose interest and leave me alone but he didn't.
"You can't just grind a guy and walk away... What's your name, sexy?"
He asked smiling this heart melting smile. Dang. He was hot. Stop it Kelly. He's probably a D bag anyways. They all are.
I kept walking trying to ignore him but he grabbed my elbow gently making me stop and look down at his hand. I looked from his hand to his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. Man this guy was hot. He was 6' tall, brown wavy hair, light brown eyes, super built... Man he had muscles, and he was also very- stop it Kelly! I mentally argued with myself. Stop checking out this amazingly, smoking hot-
"Well...?" He asked. I wasn't sure he had even asked anything before that and my mind began to race to think of what he was talking about. My name! I remembered. He had asked for my name. I opened my mouth to tell him but stopped. What's my name? I cursed distracted by this hunk in front of me.
"Kelly" I finally said, letting out a breathe of air I didn't know I was holding.
"Kelly? What are you from the 80's?" He smirked. I was right. D bag.
"Doesn't matter" he laughed. "Where are you going, sexy?" He asked ignoring the glare I was giving him. I debated whether I should tell him or not but I decided to tell him since I still had no idea where I was going and I obviously needed help.
"46C" I sighed. The boy's expression grew serious for a moment then he smirked so big I thought he'd die right there.
"You're the new girl, huh? You know you're on the complete opposite side of campus? Well... follow me. I'll take you there. I know this place like I know the back of that girls ass." he pointed to some random blonde girl, which I'm sure he didn't even know since she passed right by without even giving a single glance in his direction. She walked right by and he turned and watched her walk away with lust in his eyes. Great! A pervert and a D bag. Just my luck.
We walked past a few buildings before he turned around and grabbed one of my bags.
"Hey!" I shouted.
"Shut up, I'm just helping you. Gosh, you're slower than molasses." He grumbled putting the strap over his shoulder. I was taken back by his sudden harshness. I didn't mean to be slow. I was trying to memorize the layout so I wouldn't get lost again. I sighed and sped up my pace following right behind him.
We finally reached the building my room was in. And he walked straight up to the door.
"Here we are. 46C. Home sweet home." He chuckled and opened the door wide so she could walk in. I wasn't expecting it to be open but I walked in. To the left was one bed obviously occupied. And straight ahead was another bed she assumed would be mine. Each bed had a dresser built in on the side and the beds were bolted down. I guess so no one steals them. There was a bathroom in the back of the room and that was the whole place. I threw my stuff on my new bed and turned to the doorway to take my bag from the guy but he was right behind me so I bumped right into him for the second time that day. Ugh, this better not become a habit. I took a couple steps back so I wasn't so close.
"Thanks. You can go now." I said taking my bag and setting in on the floor.
"No problem, sexy." He winked at me and walked over and flopped on the bed next to me. What the heck is he doing?!? That is someone else's bed! I was about to tell him to get out when he reached under the bed and pulled out a duffle bag that hadn't been noticeable before. Wait a minute... How'd he know that was there? Without hesitation he reached into the pocket and pulled out a toothbrush and walked to the bathroom. I sat there on my bed in astonishment as the realization hit me. He's my-
He walked out of the bathroom and shoved his toothbrush back into the bag and slide, it completely out of sight under the bed. He then flopped once more into the bed and put his hands behind his head and let out a deep sigh as he closed his eyes.
"Looks like you're my roommate for the next 4 years, sexy."