8

Pic of larry stylinson added

Louis' POV

"It means" Harry paused as his mouth hovered over mine. "That I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you" he finished off softly before he wrapped his soft lips in mine. It wasn't a passionate kiss it was just a sweet gentle one. I sighed contently before wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled back with a small smile and ran his fingers through my hair. I felt my eyelids droop "Go to sleep love" harry whispered. I felt a blush on my cheeks and turned around so Harry could hook his arms around my waist from behind.

And I'll make the most of the minutes along with no regret

Harry softly sung in my ear before i dozed off.

Roses POV

I walked into the hospital and found out louis' room number before making my way up using the elevator. Once the elevator dinged open i walked out of it and headed to louis' room. I opened the door and almost squealed at the sight. I had a bright smile on my face as i brought out my phone and took a photo of the two sleeping lovebirds that were cuddled up together. I quickly opened up my messages and sent the photo to each of them so they'd have a copy. I quiety tipped over to Harry's side and put my mouth to his ear "WAKE UP!!!! IT'S MY TURN TO HUG LOUIS!" I shouted in his ear. He woke up with a loud gasp which caused louis to wake up and they both glared at me. I saw Harry tug louis closer to his side "nuh uh I've only had him for one night" Harry said with one eyebrow raised, silently daring me to answer back. "Well it's longer than my time!" I argued back. "Excuse me guys i can choose for myself" louis spoke up for the first time this morning. I saw Harry lean into him and say something which caused louis to giggle.

Harry's POV

I leant over to Louis and whispered "you sure you wanna have rose here i mean we could be doing something way more productive" i said seductively while i ran my hand louis' chest from under the blanket. Louis giggled and whispered in my ear "as much as I'd love to" and then shouted "but Rose is my best friend and has come to see me!" And pushed me away lightly. I was taken aback and puffed out my bottom lip in a pout. "Haha Harry!" Rose gloated as she hugged Louis. I couldn't think of a comeback so i just folded my arms across my chest and stuck my tongue out at her. I crawled closer to louis and hugged him from behind. Louis chuckled when he felt my arms encircle his waist. I watched as he slowly let go of Rose and then turned around so he was facing me. "Harry" louis softly breathed on my lips. I held back a moan at the feeling of him so close to me. "Can you please" he continued to breathe against my lips. "Get me a caramel coffee" he finished off with a smirk. I gulped and nodded my head "but" i whispered "i need a kiss first" i finished off looking him in the eye. Louis smiled his 100 watt smile and pressed his soft pink lips to mine. I moaned quietly at the feeling and was about to run my tongue on his bottom lip when he pulled back with a smile. "Jee Harry he kissed you now go get him a coffee" i snapped out of my dazed state at roses bluntness. "I nodded my head and slowly got off louis' bed already missing the feeling of Louis' warm skin against me.

Roses POV

once Harry was safely out of ear shot i eagerly climbed on louis' bed and with my eyebrows raised and a big smile on my face i said "spill". Louis looked away blushing, i gasped "did you guys do the dirty!" I asked surprised. Louis gasped and looked at me with flushed cheeks "No!" He quickly said trying to cover his face. I smirked and asked "well then what did you do last night?" I asked excitedly. "Um.....he kissed me" louis replied shyly but i didn't miss the small smile on his face. I control the squeal that came out of my mouth "omg louis thats so adorable" i cooed. "So... are you guys together?" I asked. "Uh.... i don't know he didn't ask me to be his boyfriend but he was being this really cheesy romantic and then he kissed me. "Aww" i cooed "well maybe you should ask him" i suggested "i will, but just not right now" he replied. Then 2 minutes later Harry walked into the room holding a large paper cup with steaming caramel coffee in it. I saw louis sit up eagerly and gratefully take the drink off of Harry.

Louis' POV

A huge smile graced my lips as i saw Harry enter the room. He returned my smile and handed me my coffee. I took it gratefully and sighed contently when i felt the sweet hot liquid roll down my throat. I took the paper cup from my lips and held it with both of my hands, grateful that it also kept my hands warm. I took it back to my lips and moaned as the caramel liquid warmed up my throat. I blushed and looked over at Harry to see him already staring at me while chuckling. "You enjoy that huh?" He asked with a big dimpled smile. I smiled shyly and nodded my head with a blush still evident on my cheeks. Rose and Harry were laughing as i shyly squirmed under their gazes. Silence took over the room as we heard someone enter "louis?"

Haha my sucky attempt at a cliffhanger ☺

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Bye my lovely beautiful creatures