Broken Heart

Chapter 5

Regina POV
"Hello Kathryn meet me at my house, please their's something I need to let you know." Hanging up and looking at my son sleeping in his car seat, all I could think is his my priority right know.

I can't have her come to my life and mess it up again just for her to leave, I'm not going to let my son nor I get hurt.

Parking and getting out off the car, heading to the back sit and taking my sleeping son with me.

There's nothing, I wouldn't do for him. Even if that means keeping him faraway from his other parent.

Once I laid him on the crib and turn on the monitor to let me know if he wakes up and I'm not close to hear him.

I headed downstairs, and went straight to the office and poured me some of my home made cinder, while waiting on Kathryn to arrive.

My head was going around and around with questions about why Emma came back, and when she was going to leave again.

She can't just show up and think everything will be the same.

'Door bell rings' that must be Kathryn, Opening the door for her and heading to the office.

"When you called you sounded really worry"

Taking a dip breath in and out just letting it out really slowly.

"Regina, what's going on?"

" She is back and on the brief conversation, I had with her she is staying to fight for my love again."

" Does she know about Henry?" Looks at me with a worry expression.

I shake my head, "no, she...." Why is it so hard to forget her and all the love I had toward her. " She has no clue about Henry and I hope she would never finds out."

"Regina she still Henry oth-" she cut me off.

"NO KATHRYN!!!! and if your my best friend and Henry Godmother, you will not finish that sentence.

" I know my sister made a huge mistake, just hope everything could get fix for Henry sakes and yourself."

"Cliff hanger"