Ch.3 Taken

Well no one guessed who it was, so yeah.

Guys I will only have time to update on the weekends now until school lets out. Which will be June 13th.

Please recommend my book, I want this to be at the top of the charts!

Enjoy

:) __________________________________________________________________________________________

Myesha's P.O.V

I trashed around trying to prey there strong hands off me while they where sitting on my chest.

'Your mind has fooled you' Something whisterped in my head? "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed as loud as I could.

He hissed then smirked. "You smell amazing!" He said sniffing my neck.

' Oh god.' I thought.

Another vampire.

He stood up and pulled me up with him gripping my waist tightly.

I winced.

The lights suddenly came back on.

I looked up at the person holding onto me, wanting to know who, and why he's here. My eyes traveled up his fit and toned body, to his face.

He was breathtaking. Brown walnut swept side hair, and big bright sea blue eyes that suddenly turned dark red.

I gasped in shock.

He smirked and looked me up and down walking around me.

He twirled a piece of my long blonde hair inhaling it. He then stopped in front of me and looked into my eyes. He looked at me confused, as his eye brows sutured together.

I looked at him in fear.

"You look so good." "You know I could just suck you dry right now." He slowly chuckled.

"What do you want?!" I spat suddenly feeling a bit braver.

"You." He stated simply staring into my eyes, witch quickly darted to my neck.

I stepped back, causing myself to hit the wall.

'Great' I thought.

He just stepped in font of me again, and put his hands on both sides of my head on the wall.

"Actually, I wouldn't call this 'great'." He mentioned toward me.

'What?' I thought.' How'd he know tha- 'I was quickly interrupted by my own thoughts.

"Haha know what? That I can read your mind?" He just shook his head and hung it down low. I looked at him confused.

"Humans." He grumbled.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I said threw gritted teeth. "Love, that's for me to know, and for you to find out." He winked.

I ignored that and looked at him.

"Why are you here, and what do you want!" I screamed. He sighed, "Like I said you, and I was sent here to capture you, I know you know what I am, I can here your thoughts..and your amazing heart beat, speaking of witch i'd love to rip out and suck you dry."

"That's all I can say for now." I'm in complete shock.

I stood there Frozen.

Did he really mean all of this? I shook my head repetitively.

"No,no yo-your not taking me anywhere!" I pointed.

"Oh yes I am, and your beautifulness is rare might I add."