A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

“I’m Cathewine. Daddy and my bwothers caw me Cat.” She informed me and stuck her thumb in her mouth in an adorable manner after talking. Be still my heart! She looked like a younger girl version of Dylan. Catherine has his brown hair and light brown eyes.

Alexander took my right hand as I carried Catherine with my left.

A small hand clutched my shirt and heart. It was the cute little boy who I could tell would grow up to be a fine young man one day.

He had dirty blond hair and a wary look in his icy blue eyes. It was a normal look on a curious child. “Hello there.” I greeted him with a warm smile.

The boy grasping my shirt gave me a toothy grin. “I’m William. Only daddy and my siblings can call me Will. Are you daddy’s boyfriend? In that case, you can call me Will too!”

Oh dear. Dylan’s children will be the death of me. Cuteness overload. I just want to squeeze them until they can’t breathe anymore. Okay, too far, thoughts. Too far.

Dylan’s grin widened when he saw me with his kids. He ushered them into the living room and left come cookies, fruits, sandwiches and juice for them to eat. He put on Finding Nemo and we went outside to talk which was my purpose in coming here.

We sat down at the table on the back porch of the house. It was awkward. I wasn’t sure if I should be asking first or if I should wait for him to say something.

“So,” I drawled. I absolutely have no idea what to say.

Dylan sighed and finally spoke. “Okay. Let me start by saying I’m sorry about this situation. I wouldn’t be shocked if you decide to drop me.”

I smiled wistfully at Dylan. “I don’t think I can, Dyl. I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me to leave you. I’m also sorry for being immature yesterday.”

Dylan laughed. “I’d never. And don’t apologize. I would be upset too if I suddenly bump into you and I find out you have kids.”

“Gabriele, I swear I never cheated on you. I didn’t know I had children until a few days ago when they were sent to me. Their mother died. I don’t want them to grow up without parents.” Dylan explained.

I smiled at him. Dylan was simply perfect. He’d make a great dad. “Don’t worry, Dylan. I’m fine, amore. Besides, your children are so attraente.”

Dylan’s brow rose. “It’s sexy when you speak Italian. What does that mean anyway?”

“It can mean attractive, charming and cute.” I informed him.

“Ah,” He boasted, “They got those from me.”

“Wouldn’t doubt that.”

We both laughed at that. It was a calm and peaceful moment.

We were silent once more. We both knew all was forgiven.

“Who’s their mother?” I asked in curiosity.

“Sue Patterson.” Dylan told me.

I just nodded my head. No wonder the little boy named Alexander looked like someone familiar. He looked somewhat like his mother, Sue.

“How old are they?” I asked again. I know it was nosey to keep asking, but Dylan didn’t seem to mind.

“Three years old.” He said with a fond smile.

My eyes widened with shock. They looked like a bunch of five year old children. How can three year old infants look like that?

“It’s a wolf thing.” Dylan answered when he saw my shocked expression.