Chapter 3 - secrets

(ahhh sorry for taking long again just very busy now and all and i got school but i will update a few chapters this weekend so yay =3)

Freddy's POV: I wake up a few hours later and sit up on the couch and stretch and yawn and grab my phone out of my pocket and look at it (yes they have phones whatever xD) its about 8:30 pm something. "gosh i slept for awhile...Hmm..maybe i should check on bon.." i stand up and start going down the hallway towards bonnies room i look around and see no one walking or hear anyone "Hmm strange usually bonnies out here or something..." i stop in front of his door and press my ear against it , i hear nothing i  frown starting to get worried and knock softly on the door "Bon...you alright in there?"...i wait a few minutes with no response and start getting really worried and anxious and i knock a little louder on the door "Bon you ok??"...i wait for a response and hear something knock over in his room "Bon??!"

Bonnie's POV: i slowly open my eyes feeling a really sharp pain on my wrist and arms i look down and see them covered in blood and remember i look down seeing a pool of blood and the bloody razor in it...i move my arm over weakly and accidentally knock over a cup on my desk "oops..."...then i hear from outside my door "Bon??!" it sounds like Freddy...oh no..."h-hold on..." i call out weakly and stand up almost tripping and then i grab a random towel and clean up the blood spot quickly and hide the razor on my desk and i grab a big purple sweatshirt and i put it on and walk over and open the door and i see freddy looking worried and then he smiles at me and hugs me "oh i'm so glad your ok! you worried me there for a sec bon!" i wince weakly and try to hug him back lightly blushing a little "o-oh yeah..? s-sorry.." freddy then looks at me confused "its alright bon and whats wrong?" i freeze "n-n-nothing....." he raises his eyebrow not truly convinced. 

Freddy's POV:i let go of him and cross my arms not truly convinced  "Bonnie i know somethings up c'mon tell me , please?" he freezes again looking down "i-i cant....." i frown "what? why not?" "b-because you'll h-hate me..." he says turning away towards the door of his room" i widen my eyes "Bon! i could never hate you!" he says nothing and tries to go back in his room "oh no you don't!" i say grabbing his arm yanking him back...that's weird his arm feels kinda warm and wet...i look down at it and see a dark red spot forming on his sleeve..i hear bonnie yell in pain trying to pull his arm back "N-NO!" I ignore him and pull up his sleeve and see countless bloody cuts i widen my eyes shocked "b-bonnie??? why?!" he looks down and starts crying really hard i sigh feeling tears in my eyes and hug him lightly , bonnie tries to push me away "n-no stop n-no  one l-loves me...." he sobs i frown and hold his face "that's not true bon" he looks up surprised and blushing a light red "w-what do y-you mean?" i smile "i'll show you..." i say and kiss him lightly on the lips (*FAN GIRL SCREAMING* omg lol sorry :D)

(haha im evil ^///^ sorry to leave at that wonderful cliff hanger buuuut ill update sooon maaabeeeey xD lol so seeya guys l8r peace x3)