chapter 2 - Feelings...and depression

(haha sorry i took so long i was just gonna give up on this story but i started feeling bad cause some ppl rly wanted me to update and i kinda forgot until i saw my story and read it and thought oh maybe i should continue so lets) (and warning this chapter may have feels and be sad ;-;)

Foxys POV: i start unbuttoning bonnies shirt and look at his face which is pale and scared i smirked, "oh come on lad i know you'll like this~" he starts shaking his head "n-no i w-wont let m-me go f-foxy!" he yells and struggles but i got a tight grip on him,i smile looking at him and take off his shirt "oh look at you~" i smile wider blushing a little , he blushes and glares at me "p-please stop!" , "nahhh" i say smirking and grab his face tightly.. 

Bonnies POV:ugh im so pissed at foxy right now! what the hell does he think hes doing?! he takes off my full shirt and i blush embarrassed "oh look at you~" he says with a creepy smile , i blush more and glare at him "p-please stop!" i beg , "nahhh" he says and grabs my face and kisses me on the lips! i freeze shocked and try to push him back with all my strength...but hes to strong...i whimper as i feel his tongue in my mouth and cringe closing my eyes and then i hear a angry voice behind foxy "FOXY WHAT THE HELL?" and foxy pulls back slowly....

Freddys POV:i was coming back from the kitchen walking down the hall towards where i left bonnie and i hear something going on and pause to listen..i hear bonnie say "p-please stop!" in a annoyed angry way and i hear foxy say back to him "nahhh" and then it goes quiet ... i get curious and peek around the corner and see foxy kissing MY bonnie on the lips!...wait ...what? my bonnie? *i shake my head and go closer to them really angry and yell "FOXY WHAT THE HELL?" i see him pull back slowly and look at me with a nervous smile "o-oh hey fazbear...." he says worriedly...bonnie whimpers and pouts at me and i see his shirt is off and i turn my attention back to foxy "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING WITH BON YOU DERANGED MUTT??" I yell angrily getting face to face with him..foxy looks at me and smirks"just having some fuuun~" thats it i think and smack him very hard right in the nose and he falls over surprised...

Foxy:(sorry im switching POVs alot..) im shocked as i fall over holding my nose which is bleeding i look up at freddy and see that his eyes have gone black with little whit dots i start shaking scared "f-fazbear im s-sorry!" he looks at me and grins "sorry isnt enough now foxy..you better leave NOW" I nod fast and run off scared......i look back and see him shaking his head and his eyes are back to normal i sigh and run in my cove...

Bonnies POV:wow...ive never seen freddy like that....i look at him and he shakes his head and walks over to me "sorry if i scared you bon..." i smile "i-its alright f-freddy thanks f-for saving m-me..." he nods "of course anything for a close friend" i pout...friend...hes looking at me "you alright bon?"  "u-um yeah.." i mutter and notice im shirtless and blush and grab my shirt quickly putting it back on , freddy looks away blushing lightly..hm....but i know deep in my heart freddy will never like me...like that...i mean he thinks were friends...that would just ruin his friendship...i know freddys not gay...im deep in thought when i notice Freddys hand in my face "Bon? you alive?" he smirks "u-um yes..." unfortunately  ..."i-i..um..g-gotta go n-now..." i say quickly and start running towards my room and shut the door...

Freddys POV:hmmm...that was weird i think...bonnies acting pretty weird....oh well i mean that thing with foxy did just happen...i walk to the living room and sit on the couch and think of bonnie shirtless..he was pretty cute i think...wait...Cute?...what is wrong with me today...i lay down on the couch and yawn i guess ill take a short nap...i close my eyes and begin to doze off a bit...

Bonnies POV:i sit on my bed and start crying he'll never love me like i do...its just never gonna happen...not possible...i sigh and roll up my sleeve and see scars...i promised myself i wouldnt do it again...but i just...need to...i search my drawer until i see something silver and shiny "there it is..." i mutter to myself and grab the razor i sit on the floor weakly and start cutting my arms and wrist with the razor...1...2...3...4...5....6.....7........8...i start feeling weak and dizzy and see the blood pouring down my arms.."oh...shit..." i whimper weakly and everything starts going black and i fall to the floor bleeding badly

(sorry if that was sad to some ppl and again sorry for the late update x3 well tell me if you enjoyed and want more! ill try to be more active sooo bai bai ma little fangirls and fanboys xD)