Voldemort interrupted his thoughts by pressing his lips against Harry's. The emerald-eyed teen had to laugh inwardly of how Voldemort displayed his love for him; during a Death Eater-meeting the man could, while still torturing some Muggle or Light wizard, seize him and kiss him senseless. Voldemort like to show what was his, the teen guessed.

It was a knock on the door and Lucius entered. He stopped at the sight and fought off a blush; no matter how many times he walked in on them he would never get used to it. Voldemort was lapping at the Prince's chest, the shirt spread open and showing the lean torso and belly. If Lucius had to describe the Prince with one word he would immediately say 'Sin'. The teen was sin in perfection, and apparently it was that that the Dark Lord fell for. Where he had found this dark-minded teen, ready to be completely owned, the blonde had no idea.

Suddenly Voldemort looked over at the two Malfoys and drawled out:

"Yes?"

"E-everyone has gathered, my lord," Lucius stammered.

"I will be down shortly," the Dark Lord replied and returned to mark the Prince. Draco could see the teen's chest heaving heavily and the blonde's breath caught as a smile began stretching on those full lips and a tongue darted out to lick them. His father was right; the Prince was sin in perfection. Perfect for the Dark Lord.

A few minutes after they had left, Voldemort snuggled down and said:

"Do you have to leave, or can you stay for the meeting?"

"I have classes in two hours," Harry replied absently as he caressed the older wizard's head that was resting against his chest.

"The meeting will be short," Voldemort said and looked up at him. "And today is the day we are going to bring an Order member up from the dungeons; I promised Severus would get the honour to torture him."

"Who is it?" Harry whispered, his eyes shining.

"Arthur Weasley," the Dark Lord said with a smile. "He was insulting Severus a lot during the last Order meeting, so I ordered Lucius to capture him."

The teen's smile grew wider as he heard that. Truth was, Harry did not really care for the Weasleys, or at least a part of the family, for Hermione or for anyone he pretended to care for. Remus was too Light, Sirius was dead and his friends only saw him as a tool. They were the reason he had approached Voldemort, but the first time he had done so, in the beginning of his sixth year, he had asked the older wizard to kill him. Voldemort had not done so, only given him a small caress on the cheek and told him to go back. Harry had begun sneaking out more and more, always coming to the Dark Lord who was always waiting for him. At the end of the sixth year, Harry came to Voldemort and this time the dark wizard had acted, finally being able to recognize the strange feeling he had felt when Harry came. He had felt love for the teen, and had reached out. The raven-haired teen was not able to recognize love so easily, and not able to trust it so easily but he gave it a try. And now both of them were really happy with the result.

"Come," Voldemort said, nuzzling his neck. "They're all waiting for us."

The raven-haired teen was gently pulled up and the Dark Lord swept him in a black silken robe after buttoning his shirt again. He also conjured a mask Harry always had when he was the Prince; a mask for his upper face only in white with a silver snake travelling along it. The teen let his lover place it over his face, pushing the hair to the side. Voldemort placed a kiss to his cheek, and murmured:

"You're so beautiful."

Harry smiled and playfully nibbled at Voldemort's lips.

"Soon it will be Christmas holidays," Harry said with a smile. "I've already signed up I'm going 'home'."