Chap 5

Roc

"Damn I almost had him till he fucking bit me" Hailey looked furious, "Yet you failed to get the girl" I glared at her, "Well maybe if yo bitch ass would do your own damn dirty work, we wouldn't fail so much"

She scowled at me but I didn't care. I got up and checked on Beauty. She was sleeping but she was crying in her sleep. I sat by her and brought her in my arms. Her eyes fluttered open at my touch, "Roc?" I nodded, "You were crying in your sleep"

Just so ya'll know me and Prince aren't together. He broke it off then disappeared on everyone. I have been with Beauty ever since then. I still love Prince, but what's the point in hoping he'll come back to you. When in reality, he never will.

I spent five.....five damn years trying to please him, but no he was still obsessing over Prod and how he missed his chance at true happiness. "Beauty?..." She looked at me concerned, "Promise me you won't leave me" She sat up and hugged me, "I promise I'll always stay by you"

Honestly we were force into this by Hailey. Well me and beauty were, Star volunteered. She's trying to get out of it now that she finally sees Ray is happy. Hailey on the other hand wants Prod dead.

She believes he is to blame and the reason for Prince disappearing. I don't argue with her because she would cause major hell for me. No, I'm not dating Beauty but we are close friends. I sighed as Hailey walked in and I went to my corner.

Beauty

Hailey is nothing but a psychotic bitch. She wants to kidnap the little girl and then when Prod comes for her, kill him. She's just sick, doesn't she realize she'll scar that little girl for the rest of her life if she does that shit.

I shook my head watching her. I still have feelings for Roc even if hes gay I don't give a damn. My heart wants what it wants but I know I can't have him.

Prince

I'm still around but I'm just hiding out. I really don't want any of this to continue but I can't reveal myself just yet. I'll show up when I feel the time is right for me to do so.

- - - -

Prodigy

I'm playing a game with Cerina and Ray. Ray tried to cheat but I caught him, "No looking at Ceri's cards" Ceri put her cards face down and looked at Ray. He glared at me but there was a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

He started chasing both me and Ceri. He had Ceri cornered but I jumped him from behind. He fell forward laughing and Cerina sat on both of us.We smiled at her and got up.

My playful and loving family...

- - -

A/N: Chappie 5 done. Finally heard Prince talk for once.