Chap 3

Prodigy

In three days its going to be both Cerina and Ray's Bday. Yea, both my baby and babygirl share the same birthday. Ray is sleeping with Cerina. Damn couch potatoes.

I was cooking dinner and I felt an arm wrap around me and I looked at Ray happily. "Food is the only thing that will get you up" He chuckled, "Don't make me say the other thing"

I instantly turned red, "Shuttup Ray" He kissed my neck, "Sorry love" I shook my head, "Go wake Ceri, dinner is almost ready"

Ray

I nodded and went to the couch and nudged Cerina, "Ceri, wake up Princess" She tossed over, "mmmm, nuuu daddy five more minutes" I chuckled, this girl just loves sleeping in.

"Wake up or you miss dinner" I nudged her again. She shot up and rubbed her eyes. She is definitely like Prod when food is involved. I took her and we went to wash our hands.

We came back out and saw our food on the table. Cerina sat in her seat and I sat in mine. We all ate then I went to shower and get in my uniform. I kissed Prod and kissed Cerina's cheek then left.

Prodigy

After we finished I took our plates in the kitchen. Ceri came in the kitchen, "Papa, I tired" I picked my little angel up, "lets get you into a bath and your pjs before you sleep, okay?"

She nods and I run the bathwater. After about 30 minutes I get her out. I dry her off and slip her in her pjs. I braid her hair, shes got nappy curls like Ray.

"Owwie Papa your hurting my head" I looked at her and sighed, "Angel, you know you got Daddy Ray's head of hair. He complains when I do it too" She giggles, "Rweally?"

"Mhmm" I continued to braid it and she jumped around after I was done. I shook my head, we have one hyperactive child. I watch her play till she gets tired. She started rubbing her eyes and I picked her up.

She laid her head on my shoulder and just went out like a light. I grabbed her stuffed animal and laid her down in Ray and I's room. I fell asleep soon after.

Ray

I had to work really late today. My job is a pain in the ass sometimes. Today was my day off but since Roc couldn't make it I had to fill his shift.

When the shift was over I saw a chick eyeing me. I just clocked out and walked away to my car. I headed home and fell asleep.

-3 days later-

Prodigy

Today is both Ray and Cerina's birthday. Ray is 24 and our daughter is 6 yrs. Demisha and Crystelle are helping me with the party while Cerina is at dance class and Ray is at work.

I was baking the cake one half was vanilla for Cerina and the other was chocolate for Ray. Crystelle is helping with the decorations. Demisha and the others are buying the gifts.

-Later during the party-

Cerina is running around playing with her friends. Ray is speaking to Roc and Prince. After a few hours it was time for we sung the birthday song to them and I cut each guest a piece of the cake.

Cerina goes back to playing with her friends. Ray comes by me wrapping his arms around me. I'm watching Cerina and I see a suspicious looking person going towards her. I told Ray and he called her and her friends over here.

The person then made their escape. I wondered who the suspicious person was. I didn't think anymore on it and we enjoyed the rest of the party.

This was a good day so far...

__________

A/N: Chappie 3 is up. Sorry for the wait, loves. I've been busy with my other stories as you've noticed. Who was the mysterious person at the party? Stay tuned for Chappie 4.