I walked to the living to find Narcissa waiting for me. “There you are dear, I wanted to tell you that dinner is ready I’m sure you’re hungry since you missed lunch. Come on into the kitchen, we sat down on a small table while elves place some stew in front is us.

I ate about 2 spoonfuls then put it down, Narcissa looked worried “Is there something bothering you dear?” I nodded yes “Um Narcissa did you know my parents well?”

She suddenly stiffened “Yes I did very well. Your parents were wonderful people and they loved you very much. Don’t every doubt that.”

She said holding my hands from across the table, I wanted to know if what Mr. Malfoy said was true and the only person who can tell me right now was Narcissa. “Um Mr. Malfoy said something that I didn’t quite understand. He told me that I am the only relative the Dark Lord has, do you know what he meant by that?” once I asked she let go of my hands fairly quickly but she was scared and I saw it in her eyes.

“I’m sorry I just remember that I have something very important to do. Let’s talk another time.” she said and got up from the table, “But...” I tried to stop her but she left the room before I could get off the chair.

“Why does everyone walk away from me?! Ugh!” I shouted in the kitchen making every elf jump and cower behind each other “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you guys.” I slammed my forehead on the table “That’s it I’m going to find out what he meant no matter what I have to do.”

I ran out of the kitchen and up to my room, grabbing my wand I ran back downstairs. I walked into the living room checking every room until I found Mr. Malfoy sitting at a desk in what looked like his study.

I swung the door open making sure to get his attention, he looked up from his desk “I want to know what you meant earlier.” I demanded pointing my wand towards him “Well Ms. Thompson I don’t think we need to go to the extremes of cursing each other.”

He stood up from his desk “You can’t curse me.” I took a step to the side making sure to keep some distance between us.

He laughed “I may not be able to curse you but I know how important my son is to you and you wouldn’t want to be the reason why something happens to him would you?” he smirked and walked towards me.

“Leave Draco out of this and tell me what I want to know.” I yelled taking a step closer to him, I was angry and I wasn’t going to back down. “Mr. Malfoy please tell me, am I related to the Dark Lord?” my voice cracked from the anger that was building inside of me.

“You will learn everything tomorrow night when you join our family. Or should I say when you are finally back to where you belong, your family.” He patted my shoulder and walked out but not before turning back around, “Oh and you can call me Lucius.” he smirked then left the room.

I walked to my room and found a note on my bed and an owl on my bed post. I picked it up reading the front, it was from Draco:

“Stacy, how are you? I thought I would check to make sure my parents haven’t done anything unwelcoming. I have left my owl King there so you can send me a letter back.”

Love, Draco

I put down the note and looked up at the owl and went to my trunk. Inside were the treats for Sophie and I felt a tear slip from eyes remembering that horrible night, grabbing a treat I gave it to King and rubbed his head. “You can go back to the owlery, I won’t be sending anything.” with that the owl flew off and I closed my window. I changed my clothes, I laid down in my bed and for some reason that I could not say I started to cry. I felt hopeless as though my life has been ruined, I could be related to the monster that killed the only family I had left and what scares me the most is that I don’t feel like myself I feel as though I have lost all feelings. The only thing I am sure of is that I love Draco and tomorrow I will become a deatheater. I let sleep overcome me waiting for the next day.