“Hi I'm Mr. Frank,” he says shaking our hands.

“Hi,” Kimoni and I say at he same time.

“Follow me.” He smiles and takes our suitcases as we follow him to the limo. He opens the door for us and puts our stuff in the trunk. He then gets in and puts the limo in drive and drives off to Jeremy's house. The inside of the limo was amazing. It looks like a million bucks. After a while we make it to Jeremy's house—scratch that—mansion. The limo comes to a stop and Mr. Frank gets out and opens the door. Kimoni and I get out and take in the front yard of the mansion. It was huge. Mr. Frank gets our bags and leads us to the front door. He uses his key and opens the door. He holds the door open for us and we walk in. The inside was breath taking. There were cream chairs and couches around glass tables, a flat screen TV, and a chandelier in the living room. I walked to the kitchen and it was huge; it had all white counters and silver appliances and silver handles on the cabinets and drawers. It was so breath taking I thought I might faint.

“Let me show you to your rooms,” said Mr. Frank snapping me out my thoughts. I follow him up the stairs with Kimoni. He takes Kimoni to her room and then takes me to mine.

“Thanks you so much Mr. Frank,” I say smiling.

“You're welcome,” he says smiling back.

“Oh before you leave out I have to tell you my name. I'm Zorah Reads and the girl across the hall is my best friend Kimoni Gonzales.”
“Ok Miss. Reads. Thank you for your time.” He walks out closing the door behind him. I looked around my room and it was beautiful. It had white furniture and a flat screen TV that was surrounded by a bookshelf. It a chandelier hanging from the center of the room. I walk into this room and see it's a bathroom. With a white them as well. Jeremy has amazing taste I can say that. I'm so nervous about me and Kimoni's big break. It would mean we'd become famous and all.

----

Later that night around six o' clock we met Jeremy back at his office. Kimoni and I walked in and took a seat in front of his desk. Jeremy looked at us with a serious face. I knew this was big and it was even bigger because this could mean we could make it in the music world or not.

“So are you ready to find out what all you have to do before you sign this contract?” asked Jeremy.

“Yes sir,” Kimoni and I said in union.

“Well here's the deal. First off you girls are going to have vocal lessons three to four times a week. You'll also have dance practices four times a week, starting from noon to three o' clock. Photo shoots every other month depending on what you have to do. You'll have a bunch of interviews and concerts. You'll spend most of your time in the studio. If you need help with anything or just want to know something don't be afraid to asks. You will have to tour around the country for a while. And last but not least have fun. So any questions or comments?”
“Yeah,” Kimoni says. She looks at me with a smile. I knew what she was thinking

“When do we sign?!” We squeal. Jeremy smiles at us and hands us the contract.

Before we thought about signing anything we quickly read over the papers. Once we finish reading we grab a pen a sign the contract.

“Now how about we start Monday?” asked Jeremy.

“Make it Wednesday,” said Kimoni.

“Do you want to stay with me through then?”

“Actually I have a family member who'll be down here next week,” Kimoni says smiling.

“Then it's a deal,” said Jeremy smiling. Kimoni and I squeal and hug each other. Can't wait to make our music.