I actually am close to Chase

Chase Pov

I sat in my bedroom, playing my PS3, the volume way loud. I had just eaten the weirdest dinner with my family, and we don't eat dinner together often. Only when we spend time together on Saturday. Which was today, I guess. I know it was the first day of summer vacation still, but I already lost track of what day it was.

"Die!" I screamed at the screen of zombies. I fired away at them, not bothering to save ammo.

Someone knocked on my door, and I ignored them. The knocking only grew louder. I groaned and paused the game. I opened my door. "What!?!?" I snapped.

Skylar was at my door, and she looked pretty shocked. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll just go to my room." She sighed, and turned and started walking down the carpeted hall.

"Wait, Sky. C'mere. What's wrong?" I watched as she came back to me, playing with the hem of her pink tank top and her pink pj pants sagged on her body.

"I.. I just wanted to come see if I could hang with you tonight. We can watch movies on Netflix, and have some kettle corn." She mumbled. I could tell she had a rough day, and if I refused it would only make her cry.

"Sure.. Like old times." I moved, allowing enough space for her to come in. When I was six, and she was eleven, over the summer, we would watch movies and eat junk food. It was really fun to hang out with my big sister. It sometimes saddened me that soon she would be moving out after her senior year. And this upcoming year was her senior year.

"Look, Chase. Thanks for calling me Sky. It reminds me of old times. I'll go get some ice cream, pop corn, and a bunch of candy. 'Kay?" She walked out of my room, her messy bun bobbing up and down. I smiled, and changed my input form PS3 to my Xbox. I scrolled through the movies, and selected one of her favorites from when we were kids.

I hope she's okay.

Skylar

I grab the tub of ice cream from the freezer and pop two bags of popcorn. One for each. I grab two spoons and rummage through the candy basket. I grab a pack of sour gummy worms for me and a pack of KitKats for Chase.

Yeah, we'll be fat by the end of summer.

"What are you doing?" I heard a female voice that belonged to my mother say.

"Me and Chase are gonna hang out tonight," I replied, stacking the snacks in my basket for when I have too much to carry.

"Okay. Make sure you bring back what you guys don't eat." She went back to her room, shrugging off the fact that me and Chase didn't hang out often. The truth is, we needed each other. More than we'd like to admit.

I picked up the basket, and heaved it up stairs. Knocking on Chase's door, as best to my ability, I huffed at my basket. I heard his door click open, and Chase say, "Sweet," and his stomach growled.

I groaned, and push past him,setting the junk food onto his desk. He grabbed the ice cream, and sat on his bean bag chair, and patted on mine. He had been so sweet as to go get my bean bag chair. I smiled, grabbing my spoon, and sat down. I looked at the paused movie, and smiled. He had picked Cinderella. A movie I had forced him to watch once, back when we were little.

"I hope this movie is okay," he muttered, shovin a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. I watched in amazement as my brother stuffed his face. "What?" He said confused, trying to keep the ice cream in his mouth.

"Nothing. Just amazed at how you picked this movie." I said. I played the movie, and got comfortable.

***

After quite a few movies, we decided to play some video games. I picked out one with lots of gore on the front cover. It turns out that I'm pretty bad at video games.

"Shoot!! Don't shoot! Just run!!! Run Skylar!" Chase screamed at me. I huffed, and tried doing as told. I. started crying.

"I can't do it!" I screamed.

Chase paused the game, and saved our progress. He turned off the console, and turned the light on.

"How 'bout a game of truth or dare?" My brother said quietly.

"Okay," I agreed. We loved a good challege, and we wouldn't dare to pick truth. Haha. Dare to pick truth. Get it? I mentally laughed at my bad joke, and shifted in my bean bag.

"Okay. Truth or dare?'

Chase asked me, tapping his chin thinking of a stupid dare.

"Dare."

"Okay. I dare you to..." He clicked his tounge, and thought of something. "Run down our street ass naked." He smiled, and crossed his arms triumphantly.

"You're on" I said. I stomped downstairs, and we both went onto the front deck. "Watch and learn, punk ass," I threatened, taking my pajamas off. I threw them onto the porch, and stood there in my white lace bra and panties. Even though it was early June, it was kinda cold outside, and I wished I had my clothes back.

"Underwear too," my brother said cockily.

"I know what ass naked means, dipshit." I groaned, unlipping my bra and threw it with my clothes. I shivered, and got goosbumps. Chase eyed my panties, and I slipped those off too. I threw them into the pile, and walked to the end of the driveway. I hope nobody sees me, I thought to myself, even though it was three A.M.

"GO!" Chase whisper yelled, and shoved my bare back. I almost tripped, and started running around the block. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and opened them again. WHAM!!!

I opened my eyes, and rubbed my head.

"Hello again" I heard a husky voice say. I blushed and looked up at the person the voice belonged to. Uh-oh. It was Ryan.

"S-sorry," I murmered. He grabbed my arms, and I was near tears from embarrassment.

He was eyeing my chest, and I pulled from his grasp, and covered myself. "What are you doing out here at three in the morning?" he asked me.

"N-nothing," I said blushing harder.

"Really?" He said, eyeing me from head to toe. I turned redder. "It doesn't look like nothing," he said confidently, waggling his eyebrows.

"Just playing truth or dare with my brother. This was my dare. I need to go home," I explained shivering. Ryan took his shirt off, and handed it to me. I put it on because I didn't want to be looked at that way anymore.

"Logan told me bout you, Skylar. He's my brother. I know what it's like to have a little brother." I blushed. Here I was, talking to my bully in commando, and he was telling me about his sixteen year old brother who was the new badass in school. Ryan stepped out of popularity so he could finish the next school year, and leave high school.

"Right," was all i could say." And wiht that, I spun on my heels and ran home.

I ran onto the porch where Chase was waiting patiently.

"That isn't naked." He informed me.

"I ran into Ryan Freedman. He let me wear it home." I stammered.

"Nice ass, by the way," Chase said laughing, walking back to his room. "I'm going to bed. Don't wait up," He called from the stairs. I marched up to my room, and slammed the door, blushing madly.

Stupid Chase, I thought ot myself. I crawled under my big warm comforter, and my eyes grew heavy. And soon, I was asleep, only thinking of how Ryan Fucking Freedman saw me ass naked.