Starfire breathed a sigh of relief, if it had been any longer she might have gone mad, "Thanks Stiles, thank you so so much. Not many people would do so much for an alien,"

Stiles sighed gripping her hand tighter, "I think you underestimate the amount of things I'd do for you Star,"

. . . .

A storm was brewing, Starfire watched as the clouds darkened from her seat on the bus. She and the Beacon Hills Cross Country Team were heading towards a meet. Starfire wasn't actually on the team but she'd annoyed Couch Finstock until he'd agreed to let her come with him. She wiggled around slightly, Stiles moving his hand from around her until she was comfortable, then he put his arm around her again. Isaac and Boyd sat a few seats in front of them, Boyd was sending Ethan, one of the Alpha twins, dirty glances. Ethan sat with Danny, as Starfire watched them she couldn't help but think of how cute they are. Stiles moved slightly flipping through something on his iPad. Starfire was still wary of the object accepting that it could blow up any second.

"Incongruous," Stiles said reading of the iPad.

"Is that even word?" Starfire asked looking confused,

"Yes, now be quiet," Stiles shushed her turning to Scott, "Its incongruous that we are going to a meet after what happened a few days ago, you know... WITH THE ALPHA PACK!" He paused thinking for a bit, "And with the whole Darach stuff," He must have thought that by saying it a reaction would come from Scott but he was sourly disappointed. The bus hit a bump causing Scott to wince in pain. Both Starfire and Stiles looked at him worried. While Starfire's wound had healed, Scott's injury he'd sustained during the fight wasn't healing.

"It's because I got it from an Alpha," Scott said adamantly.

"Unlikely," Starfire snorted.

"She had a point. Boyd, Isaac and her have all recovered and they were hurt by an Alpha,"

"Remind me to kill her next time I see her," Starfire added darkly. Stiles shrugged tracing patterns on her back holding back a retort.

"I still can't believe Derek is dead," Scott said after a few minutes. Starfire shifted uncomfortably as Stiles sighed staring out the window. They all found it impossible to believe that Derek was dead. He was someone Starfire assumed would always be there. The one that's always there no matter how much you hated it.

"I swear if you throw up!" Couch Finstock shouted berating a student. The student was in Starfire's English class; she was quite certain his name was Jared. There was a small snore next to her and she looked over and found Scot dozing against the window. As Starfire watched him she saw how much paler he was becoming and the way his face continually flickered in pain.

"Oh come on! Your sick as well?" Couch Finstock shouted, Scott jumped up, snapping out of and shaking his head rapidly.

"Good," Couch Finstock raised an eyebrow looking at him skeptically before making his way back to the front.

"Scott you're bleeding," Stiles pointed out looking at the wound concerned.

"I'll be fine," Scott said backhandedly.

Starfire wasn't listening to them bicker instead watching Ethan, "Guys, he's listening to you," she said glaring at him.

"He won't try anything in front of a bus full of people,"

"Yeah but can the same be said of Isaac and Boyd,"

"I'll stop them," Scott said tiredly. Starfire nodded curling back into a circle next to Stiles. Stiles hugged her tightly looking back worried over to Scott. Starfire sighed taking his hand and squeezing it, "We'll fix him,"