□Fix No

Dedicated to: @JarieA

Ayato's POV:
Yesterday since. Just yesterday. Yesterday without her. She's gone. Probably she won't come back. And I didn't had a chance to tell her. I didn't had a chance to show her that I'm fixed.

Yesterday. Yesterday was the day she left. The day she left the household. The day her father came back. The day she went back to the church. The day of her new start. The day of her freedom. The day when everything will turn fine.

Lastly, the very day she left me. The day we we're separated. When our half said love was broken. I sighed still lying on my bed. I wouldn't bother for now. I cancelled the practice. I savored this day as a rest.

To forget her. But it's hard. Maybe I can visit her. Oh what am I thinking. I don't even know where she lives. Godamn it. I stood up and went downstairs. Only to find the very sleeping handsome.

"Oi! Get out of the way of OreSama." I kicked him lightly."Ugh, if you're looking for her, ask Laito." he said. "I'm not even asking you to--" "Shut up." "No, you, shit up." "You can just skip over me. It's not that hard t--!"

With that I stepped on him to get going. "What?! I said skip not step." "Tch, nobody commands OreSama!"

"Gee..Dude you better get fix." "Whatever. I'll go somewhere else." and he left.

I'll never get fix...Never, sadly. She's gone, what's the deal?