Vanossgaming- There For You

Your boyfriend just broke up with you because he said that he wasn't in love with you.

Right now, you sat in your room, trying your best not to cry. No one knew about it yet and you haven't talked to anyone.

Everyone but one knew that you weren't fine. You didn't even have to tell him, he knew by instinct.

A soft knock was heard but you ignored it and stayed in your room.

"(Y/N), it's me Evan. Can you let me in?" He asked, his voice soft.

You sighed before getting up from your bed and out of your room to open the door.

When you opened the door, Evan looked down at you in sympathy. No words were spoken between the two of you as you avoided his gaze. Evan then took your hand and guided you to the living room and to the couch.

"You wanna talk about it?" He said, his voice still soft.

Might as well tell him you thought. Then everything just came out. From your now ex-boyfriend inviting you to his house so he could tell you the truth to where you are right now, sitting with your best friend Evan. As you spoke, your voice became weaker and cracked at few times when you held in the tears.

But you didn't such a good job when one escaped your eye and trailed down your cheek.

"Hey hey hey," Evan whispered and wiped the tear with his hand." He's an idiot for breaking up with you, just like everyone else who's broke your heart. He doesn't deserve someone like you." He said, his hand cupping your cheek now. You didn't believe a word he just said, the love for your now ex-boyfriend blinding it.

Evan noticed that you still avoided eye contact so he moved his hand from your cheek to your chin and lifted it so you could face him. His chocolate brown eyes meet your (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N), you are one of the most- not you are the kindest, out-going, strongest and most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life. You might be thinking that I'm lying but I'm not. You make me smile every time whenever you do and you always make me happy no matter what. I hate it when I see you like this and I never want to again." He said.

You couldn't believe what he was saying to you right now. For years, the two of you were best friends, but this was the first time he actually said how he truly felt. And it was towards you.

Your love for your ex was now long gone as yo realised that the real person that loves you is right in front of you.

Suddenly, you connected your lips with his, kissing him with so much passion. Evan immediately started kissing you back with just as much passion as the kiss became deeper. Sparks were felt between the two of you. Not once has anyone ever kissed you liked this. It felt so genuine and real for you and you didn't want that feeling to go away.

Evan then grabbed you by the waist and lifted you into his lap, bringing the two of you more closer. Your hands snaked around his neck as he kept his arms around your waist. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you willingly accepted. His tongue skilfully moved in sync with yours as the two of you fought for dominance.

You guys pulled away at the same time, needing air. You rested your forehead onto his as the two of you stared at each other as the two of you were catching your breaths.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said. His eyes then became darker as they filled with lust and he kissed you, more roughly this time. Of course, you kissed back but let Evan take control.

You were turned on by him. You've never seen Evan like this. And you like this side of him.

You moaned when his tongue entered your mouth once again. Your hand went to the back of Evan's head and you pulled his gently, receiving a groan from him. You grind your hips and made him groan once again as he kissed you even more deeply and roughly. You tugged at his shirt and he broke the kiss momentarily as you took off his shirt, revealing his rock-hard abs. 

He then started trailing kisses down your neck as he tried to find your sweet spot. It didn't take long till you started moaning as he started kissing below your ear, finding it.

"Evan," You breathed in his ear, making him even more turned on. He didn't speak to you as he then lifted you up and carried you to your bedroom.

The two of you ripped each other's clothes off, not wanting to wait any longer. The both of you were completely bare now as he was on top of you.

"You sure about this?" He asked and you nodded.

Evan kissed you as he entered you slowly, his nine-inch cock stretching your womanhood. You both groaned when he was completely inside you now.

"You can move now." You told him.

Suddenly, he slid almost all they way out until he rammed right back in, making you scream and arch your back.

"Fuck, you are so tight." He breathed.

You moaned here and there as he kept thrusting in and out of you roughly, pleasure overwhelming the pain. You scratched his back, making him groan louder and thrust faster.

"Say my name," He growled in your ear, his breath hot as it send shivers down your spine. When you didn't oblige, he started going slower making you whimper." Say. It."

"Evan," You whispered and he started going faster.

"Louder." He growled.

"Evan!" You said and he started going faster.

You loved this new side of Evan.

So rough and dominant.

You were also almost at your climax. You could tell that he was close too when his thrusts became more sloppy but urgent.

"Evan!" You screamed one more time as you reached your climax, twitching slightly.

"(Y/N)!" He groaned as he also released a few thrusts later. Luckily, he took out his cock and released onto the bed instead of inside you since he didn't use a condom. He fell on top of you, breathing heavily from his climax.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said once again.

"I love you too, Evan."
__________________________

Hello! So this is my first time writing and uploading on Wattpad and I just thought that I might as well kick it off with a some smut/lemon.

So yeah, sorry if this wasn't good or I disappointed you and if there's a few mistakes. Like I said before, this is my first time writing.

Hope you guys enjoyed this!!!