Jealous

Request from LesleyNunez

Cover from anninnossa

From : nae sarang, Jaebum-ie

Jagi, just wait me in front of your class. I'll take you there <3

To : nae sarang, Jaebum-ie

Ne, oppa...

I walked out class to for waiting my boyfriend who started a relationship with me for 2 years. Lim Jaebum. Honestly, he is my Senior, but after the student orientation in my college done, he immedietelly come to me and say his feeling towards me. Me and Jaebum oppa is a lover. Love at the first sight after student orientation, that make me and Jaebum oppa as a lover.

I stand in front of my class, waiting my Jaebum oppa to take me after he go out from his class. Tap tap, A pat on the shoulder touching. I divert my eyes to see who is calling me.

"Oh, Jay Park sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseyo", I bend my body a little bit as a sign of my respect to him.

"Ne ne, annyeonghaseyo. What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I waited for Jaebum oppa to take me here, sunbae. He will come out a little bit more"

"Aah, really? Wah, you two look so fit together. 2 years of dating, you're more visible in the compact course "

My cheeks flushed after hearing the words of Jay Park sunbae. "Thank you, sunbae. I and Jaebum oppa choose to communicate seamlessly with each other, whatever happens. Thus, there will be no misunderstanding that occurred between the two of us "

"You sound very wise, Lesley. I am proud to have a wise junior like you, "replied Jay Park sunbae delicate patting my head crest.

Suddenly, the wind was blowing so it makes a lot of leaves floating towards me.

"Oh, Lesley. There leaves your head "said Jay Park sunbae me.

"Really?" I replied, trying to reach the leaves are said Jay Park sunbae was in my head.

I could not reach the leaves. And suddenly, "Here, let me get you leaves it to you" said Jay Park sunbae holding out his hand to fetch leaves it out of my head.

Sounded to me, the sound I'd been waiting for his presence, yelling my name from behind. "LESLEY!" Jaebum oppa called my name.

Without thinking, I divert my gaze directly facing Jaebum oppa. Seen by my face that his was holding angry. That Beautiful eyes, suddenly turned darkened by anger that he was resistant. His hands clenched. Broad chest up and down with breathing irregular.

Jaebum oppa runs with length step. Angry face has become increasingly apparent to me, what makes me confused with him.

Jaebum oppa pull me to his right and took Jay Park sunbae by his collar and said, "what to do with my girl, huh?"

Wake me. Jaebum oppa look at what happened just now. He saw what Jay Park sunbae me. Gosh, Jaebum oppa has been misunderstood.

I grabbed the arm of Jaebum oppa who tried to hit Jay Park sunbae.

"Oppa, Oppa stop. You've misunderstood, oppa. Stop, stop, "I said, trying to pull Jaebum oppa away from Jay Park sunbaenim.

Jaebum oppa look at me and said, "Stand aside and let me beat this bastard!"

"No, do not oppa. Jay Park sunbae, it was not his fault. You're just misunderstood him, oppa. Come on, stop doing this "

Jaebum oppa never let go of his hands that were still gripping the collar of Jay Park sunbae.

"Sunbae, let's tell him that he is just misunderstood. Sunbae, I beg "

"Jaebum-ah, you've misunderstood what you saw earlier. I'm not trying to take Lesley away from you. I just helped her to take a leaf on the wind and stopped in her head. That's it, "said Jay Park sunbae, explain everything.

"Oppa, let him go. You've heard it all, oppa. Please release him, oppa "

Slowly, Jaebum oppa release the grip of Jay Park sunbae. After he let go of his hands full, I immediately pull Jaebum oppa away from Jay Park sunbae.

***

"Why did not you let me beat that bastard? Why are you even pulled away from him? Huh? "

I grab Jaebum oppa's cheeks and bring Jaebum oppa looked at my eyes.

"Oppa, you believe me, right? Oppa, do you believe everything I say, right? "

Jaebum oppa did not answer, he just stared at me, which was holding the tears so that did not come out.

"You've misunderstood sunbae. He did not do anything to me. He just helped me, oppa. Trust me. I beg oppa, believe me, "I said.

A drop of my tears finally came out, sliding on my cheek. I can not believe Jaebum oppa can do this. He was never like this before.

Bowed my head, let these tears detach himself from me. But, a very warm hand I know, pull my chin and wiped away my tears. The hand slowly stroked my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Lesley. I just get too carried away by my emotions. You know, he was a playboy. I just do not want you to fall into his arms "

"I understand, oppa. But, you do not need to hurt him "

Jaebum oppa pulled me into his arms. I hug him back. Back stroked top of my head. "Forgive me. Forgive me. I will not do anything like that again. I will not make you cry like this anymore "

Jaebum oppa increasingly tightened his arms, making me stop the tears.

After my cries completely stopped, Jaebum oppa off her arms and cupped my face with his hands. "Stop crying. You really look ugly when you cry "

I hit Jaebum oppa after hearing what he has just said.

"Oppa, you may be jealous. But, never hurt anyone. Promise me "

"I promise", he is accompanied by a very sweet smile I like.

"You have to buy me an ice cream. I do not want to know, should now also "

Jaebum oppa giggling hear my request. "Good. Come on, I'll treat my lover's whiny, eating ice cream as much as desired "

.......

So guys, short comeback from me on my busy day. So sorry can not keep my promise to you. I dont know if it will be like this.

Now, I'm a pharmacy student at my college. So, just pray for me to update soon. Hehehehe...

Everyone, thank you for loving my story. I love you all...

Tons of love, Author-nim...