Bad Boy : Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"Why are you so worried about me for? Since your going to clubs twerking on random ass niggas and give me a petty raincheck. Im surprised your even paying me the time of day right now. When were you into clubs anyway?" He started to walk away, I followed behind him. I never wanted him to know about Friday.

"So thats what this is about ?" I asked

" Now is not the time Sav." he said. He's really upset about this.

" How do you even know I went to the club Friday?" Unless Kai told him, damn , why is she such a blabbermouth?

"I just know Savvyn... It doesn't even matter , do whatever the fuck you want."He said rudely , & walked out away from me .

That hurt my feelings , I mean I was a wrong but , I never planned on going to the club until Friday night. I was just really in need of some real fun.

I left the mall without them, no ride home or anything. I just went to the f.y.e across from the mall. I walked inside the warm store going To the r&b section . I found myself looking through a rack of Alicia Keys Albums & Singles . Then soon , someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and looked in his eyes.

"Hey." He smiled slightly and glanced behind me.

"Are you okay? " I asked. Mindful that his best friend just died. He grabbed my hands gently.

"I'm okay... I know your gonna think that this crazy or strange but..I cant stop thinking about you ....I feel like I need you." Him saying that made chills go down my spine..

"I missed you Savvyn..." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I missed you too ..." I enjoyed the moment . Until he broke it abruptly.

"Come ride with me." He stated.

" Why? " He grabbed my hand and started pulling me along. Leading me to this all matte black yukon and he unlocked it with his car keys.

"Get in."

Rayan

Someone is following me. Some guy in the store was staring at us . Now he's driving behind me.I bet Shaun has something to deal with this. I can feel it. I tried to shake him off but he always managed to follow me back. My dads friend gave me this truck. My moms' been driving me nuts about it. Always wondering where I am...Since when did she start caring about my whereabouts?

"Rayan where are we going? " Savvyn asked for the umpteenth time .

"Im not sure yet."

" You just passed my house , where are we going?!" She ran her hand through her hair frustratingly.

"Someone is following me. "

"Why would someone follow you?"

"I know things that no one thought I knew."

I then reached 2nd street. Which is always super busy. I started turning into different lanes and going on different streets. Then I finally lost the guy.

I went back to the main road and went to my place. No one was home. My mom flew to Virginia to get some money from my dads PO Box.

Savvyn PoV

I don't know where we were but it was a raunchy looking neighborhood.

"Come inside." Ray unlocked the doors to the car. I opened my door , hopped out and closed it behind me. A few seconds afterward , these guys next door to the house started whistling and hollering at me. I felt so uncomfortable, but when Ray came and put his arm around my waist they all became quiet. Its funny how they seem to be scared of him , even though he's smaller than the half of them. We walked into the house and it smelled of fresh paint and pine-sol. It was completely empty except for the large tv set on the wall in the living area..

"This is your house?"

"Yeah. " he said sliding off his shirt , revealing his nice smooth looking abs. He walked further into the house down a hallway & I stayed in the front room. The house obviously was still being worked on . Some of the floor was taken up , which created a large hole in the ground...While analyzing his house , Ray came back out with another duffle bag .

"Your staying over again?" I asked. He nodded.

"Is that a problem Ms. Anderson?" he said in a funny voice . We then started laughing , he walked up close to me and stared into my eyes.

"Your so beautiful..." he slid his hand into mine , interlocking our fingers together. He closed in the space between us and leaned in towards my lips . I met him halfway & touched his lips lightly. He took his other hand to cup the side of my neck and deepened the kiss a little bit more. I swear I could've died right then and there. The kiss sent chills through my body the longer our lips touched. But he pulled away and walked out the house. I was so dazed by the kiss , I almost didn't notice that he left.

Thats strange.

.