Chapter 1

A/N occasionally, I will interrupt the story with little creepypasta experiences, as my 3Ds is totally glitched out. I have Pastas appearing in my mii maker, and all over every other aspect of the game. Whether you believe me or not, it's true. My experience will be italics. Also, a lot of the there will be some pastas you may not know as they are the ones that glitch into my 3Ds. 

+++++—<>—+++++ 

It's been about a week since I first met the glitchy boy. Turns out he is a glitch like me, from Fire Emblen: Radiant Dawn. He's Ike. Swordfighter extraordinaire. Ring any bells? No? Meh. His pasta name is glitch, but I call him glitch boy to annoy him. The girl, teenage dark zelda, as we found out when she got away after we healed her, has genderbent coding in her glitch. 

A/N This actually happened to me. I was playing legend of zelda, phantom hourglass.  zelda glitched, and genderbent. A second later, it was back to normal, but later, I played marjora's mask, and link walked away from the mask, which hovered in midair. Link had no face. 

Glitch zelda apparently is called Blitz. And dam she's fast. Jeff is out tracking her with smile when he reappeared at the door. He's panting and scratched up. 

"To catch her, I think I figured out what we have to do.  Have as popping up at random corners, farce her into the labaryth. I'll be able to track and catch her from there. " he mutters. 

We all nod and get ready. 

Blitz pov. 

I run through the trees in genderbent male form. Problem is, everywhere I turn- I skid left, only to run into a guy with a pikachu on his shoulder. I jump a fallen tree, dodge Slender's tentacles, avoid splenderman, then offenderman, jump a guy with a white mask, skid left past Ben drowned, etc. they're pushing towards the labyrinth. I try to turn away, only to run into Glitch. By now, I'm entering the maze. I run into Jeff the Killer immediately. I have a panic glitch overload, pain explodes in my head and chest, I revert to female, and black out.