I definatly know him

Alexa's POV
Hanna took me up to her room.
I can't believe her dad would ever do that to Ashley!

"Hanna? Are you okay?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence.
"Yeah, I'll be fine."
"You know you can talk to me if you want too."
"I know, I'm just not in a talking mood. Sorry."
"It's fine. I understand." I gave a weak smile.
"Anyway, how is your hand?" She asked turning to me.
"Sore." I replied. "I really want my dad to come back though, before he or anyone else gets hurt."
"Yeah." Han sighed. "What happened to your brother?"
"Good question. I don't know." I shrugged it off. "He's probably on his phone though."

The two of us sat in silence for a while. My hand was throbbing and I think Hanna was trying to make sence of what just happened.

I finally spoke up.
"Hanna, I recognise your dad. Well, part of him."
"That sounds wrong, but okay. What do you recognise?"
"His eyes. I feel like I've seen them before. There is something distinct about them."
"Oh."
"I don't know. It's more of a feeling, but, I know them from somewhere."
"I don't know. Maybe you've seen him around but not known who he was."
"True."

I left Hanna and went through to Noah's room.
I found a note on the bed.
I picked it up and read it.
'To Alexa,
                   I've gone out. This is all too much at the moment. I can't see you get hurt. I heard everything Hanna's father and steps sister said about you. I'm sorry, I've gone.
Um, I'll be back soon though, I just need a break for a while. I hope your hand is okay.
Love, Noah x'.

Shit.
Ugh, no! Why now?! Bad timing Noah!
I can't tell anyone about this right now.

I went down the stairs with the note in my good hand.

I heard a muffled cry from the kicthen.
I saw Ashley, crying her eyes out.
She was sitting hunched over the table.

I walked into the room and over to her, then sat at the chair opposite her.
She lifted her head up and her auburn curls fell down beside her cheeks.

"Ashley?"
"I'm sorry Alexa. I shouldn't be crying."
"Why? I saw what happened. I hope you are okay." I said worried.
"Well, I've been a lot better. Anyway, don't worry about me. How are you?"
"Eh, my hand still hurts." I sighed. "Look, it's okay to cry. If you want to be sad, I'm here, so is Hanna. We won't judge you for crying." I told her.
"That's sweet. I just, don't know what to do about him anymore."
"Screw him. You don't need him. He can take Kate and Isabel, you don't need them because you have someone who makes up for one million Kates and Isabels. You've got Hanna. She's a freakin' legend. She's Hanna Marin. Your daughter! She's lucky to have you as a mom and I'm lucky to have you as a stepmom! Hanna loves you more than anything! Don't focus your energy on the negatives, look at all the positives, you're a beautiful woman with an amazing daughter!"
"Thanks Alexa." She smiled.
"I'm just saying the truth. Anyway, I could really use a hug from my mom." I said.
"Sure." She said hugging me. I hugged her back.
The hug was soon interrupted by the phone ringing.

I went over to the doorway as Ashley answered the phone.

Hanna came up behind me.
"I heard what you said. That was so sweet."
"It's true." I replied as she put her arms over my shoulders and hugged me.

"What?!" Ashley yelled down the phone.
I looked up to Hanna who was still hugging me from behind.

"Oh, okay, thanks." Ashley sighed putting the phone down.
"Mom, what happened?" Hanna asked worriedly.
"Ted's been arrested."
_________________
Whaaaattttt?! Short chapter but a lot happened! Noah ran away and Ted was arrested! How sweet is Alexa though :) ~ Charlotte xoxo