Chapter sixteen Betrayal

Your POV

A week has past since I was kidnapped by Mataya. I'm really starting to feel like home in Neverland. All the boys treat me like a sister and now refer to me as the lost girl. Peter is getting more and more irresistible every day. Felix has been acting strange around me for the last week. He's been more friendly, saying 'Good morning' and asking me random questions about myself. He's starting to change something he didn't want Peter to do, he's doing himself. I walked into camp, only Felix was around.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Where is everyone?" I asked walking over to him.

"Hunt, training and stuff" he replied.

"Why aren't you with them?" I question.

"I chose not to".

"Oh ok. I'll just leave you to whatever your doing" I turn to leave.

"No it's ok I don't mind the company" he smiled.

"I was planning on going on a walk anyway so-".

"I'll come to. I have nothing to do anyway" he cut me off.

"Ok" I don't really want him to but I'm being polite. We walked in silence through the forest.

"So how are you?" He broke the silence.

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm ok".

"Ok" We walked in very awkward silence.

"So what's your story?" I finally asked.

"What do you mean?" He looked puzzled.

"Why were you brought here?"

"Um...I was an orphan. Had no family no friends. Had a hard time growing up, so I ran away. And then I was brought here. Not much of a story" he sighs.

"Sorry. It seems everyone here as a sad story".

"What about you?" He asked

I stopped and looked up at him and hesitantly I explained my story and he listened.

"Sorry" he says as I finish.

Shrugging I smile "It's fine".

We talked a lot after that. We got to know each other. It feels like we talked for hours.

"We should go" I say standing up of the ground where we were sat.

He grabs my arms lightly. I turn to him with a questionable look. He just stared at me. Before I could do anything, he smashes his lips on mine and pushed me against a tree.

I tried to push him off but his strong force trapped my arms between both out bodies. He's soft lip moving against mine. My heart started to beat fast, my necklace started to glow red with fear but also sea green with danger making a strange mixture of colours. His suprisingly soft hands caressed my face...

Suddenly something came flying through the trees, knocking Felix off me and flying backward,to the ground. An extremely angry looking, Peter stood on the ground in front of me. Staring at, Felix as he stumbled to get up.

"Don't you dare ever touch her again!" Peter's voice boomed, making birds fly away.

The anger in his voice sent shivers up my spine. I could see his back moving up and down as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you had already claimed her" Felix joked crossing his arms, smirking.

"Yeah well I already have" Peter smirked angrily at him.