In the mean time, I decided to just walk around, shop, get something to eat, until I caught their scent. 

-----

About two hours, a full stomach, and an arm full of bags, I was still at square one. I still hadn't caught on to any scents and I had an extra apendage by the name of Damien attached to me. 

"I don't know why you showed up you know, anyone could smell or see you. Not only are you putting yourself in danger, but your putting me in it too." I stressed to him and he just clicked his tongue.

"First off, I would never let anything happen to you Sin, your mine and you know that..even if you choose to fight me over it when we aren't in bed. Second, they can try all they want to try and hurt me, they can't. I am more powerful then the precious Alpha." He carried on as I rolled my eyes.

"Getting a little cocky are we?" I nudged him in the arm and he wrapped it around my shoulder. "You know it baby." I laughed and he joined along. I was glad he was with me even though I would never admit it to him. It was nice having company and it being Damien was all the better.

We walked out of our final store and were heading back to my car when I caught the scent of th putrid rogues. I stopped dead in my track and spun around to sniff the air. Damien stopped as well and looked at me curiously.

His sense of smell wasn't as powerful as mine was. I loved rubbing that in too. "Is it the rouges?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, but there is another familar scent with theirs too. Let's go find out who it is." 

Damine grabbed the bags and blinked to the car with them and was back within seconds. I wish I had the power to do that, damn demons had it so much easier then us wolves. I followed the scent a couple of blocks until we reached an old pub.

I turned to Damien and gave him the signal to wait out here while I go snoop. He sighed, but agreed non the less. I walked around to the back of the pub. I knew it doubled as a restaurant from the other smells that were in the air, so I was hoping to run into the kitchen.

I found the back door and pried it open and lone and behold I was in the back of the kitchen. Everything was going smoothly so far and I hoped it would stay that way. I walked through, ignoring the few workers I seen and they didn't seem to bother with me either, and made my way to the entrance of the bar.

I followed the smell and peaked around the corner. I spotted the three rouges immediatly sitting at a corner table. I also saw one other person who tagged along. I silently gasped because it wasn't anything I was expecting, but a part of me wasn't surprised.

I turned around and walked out of the kitchen and made my way back to Damien. He was standing in the exact spot I left left and I gave him a grim smile when I got there. "What's wrong?" He asked, slightly worried.

I shook my head. "Come on, we gotta get back to that shit town and I need to call my dad." I stopped once more. "Actually on second thought, blink me back home. I need to talk to Dante and dad too, without the computer screen involved." 

He looks at me hesitantly. "You know it will make you sick for a bit, you sure?" I nodded. I could deal with the vertigo effect for awhile. I had things to figure out and this was the fastest way.