where am I ? chap 9

IM back people, with the next part oh yea this is a good one; explains more about tiffany’s relationship with her dad and stepdad remember comment vote become a fan keeps me happy :D xx oh and before I forget this part is dedicated to ‘whydayacare’ for their persistence  to get me to write the next part.

(Recap – tiffany)

I raised my hand with a cheeky grin on my face and said “it was me miss, did you like my presentation, you said be creative” everyone laughed again. “GET TO THE PRINCIPLE’S OFFICE NOW” she screamed turning a deep shade of red. “oh sure it’s been a while since I’ve seen my uncle, oh and be careful there Ms if you go any redder you could cause yourself health problems” I replied and left the classroom full of laughter.

I made my way to the office and walked straight in and sat down. My uncle looked at me and sighed “what did you do tiffany” he asked in an aggravated voice. “Well ...”

10 mins later

“So basically it was your entire fault!” I cried in fake anger.

“We’ve gone over this tiffany it was your actions not mine” my uncle stated pulling his hair in frustration.

“ but if you didn’t say I could come to this school or put me in her class it wouldn’t of happened geez is that so hard to understand, I thought only smart people could be the principles but obviously they made an exception for you I mean who taught you a bunch of penguins? Oh no it couldn’t be penguins that would be betraying the penguin community, wouldn’t it?” I mused then carried on my debate whether penguins were allowed to help the human race or not inside my head, in till I was rudely interrupted by my uncle who simply explained “I give up, just go back to your dorm for the rest of the day or something” by now you could see in his eyes that he really wanted to bang his head repeatedly on the table, aha that would of been funny to see.

I beamed up at him and replied “have I nice day uncle it was great to see ya, we should do this again sometime”.  I skipped out of his office with him muttering things about normal children. By the time I was outside and walking down the hallway I was killing myself laughing ;who knew I was such a good actress I mean seriously I make a fantastic crazy person I should win an Oscar for that episode back there. Without knowing I reached the door to the dorm room and walked towards the sofa to play on the Xbox.

After beating all the boys high scores I had a sudden craving for a mint choc chip ice cream, boy do I love that stuff and no one I mean no one should get in the way between me and the ice cream in less they want to end up in hospital. And before you say anything yes I am that obsessive over my ice cream. I got up changed into some comfy sweats a red tank top and my favourite pair of black and white fighting trainers, I quickly grabbed my baby then hopped out the window and down the drainpipe who needs doors hay? Windows are much more fun.

I’d been walking for a good few hours when I finally came across a small ice cream parlour, gee I really needed a car I mean I’ve got a licence and all the crap you need  just not the car. I was interrupted by my internal complaints about needing a car when I was interrupted by a very good looking guy asking if he could help me. Only to realise I had walked into the shop without noticing, god I do that a lot. Instead of carrying on my internal conversation I replied “yes please (see politeness gets you every where ... pffft as if) I would like a double mint choc chip ice cream.” I asked sweetly. “Anything for a pretty lady” he replied, eww where did her get that line, the 18th century?  I would have voiced my thoughts but he’s already got my ice cream on the house he claimed as I walked out licking it happily.