Part 3

Bella's Pov

Once Dahlia disappeared I heard whoa mum you kick ass and I turned around and saw Joe, Beth and Josh standing there smiling and so I got mad and ran over to them and said what the hell did I tell you kids and Josh said we are sorry mummy but Joe said we had to come in and I looked at Joe and said I am sick in tired of you ignoring me when we get home you are grounded do you understand me.

Then Joe said yes mum I'm sorry and I said yeah I know and then I looked over at my family and Klaus said well Bella nice to see you again but why are you here and I said look Klaus I'm tired of running and I need help and Rebekah said with what Bella you seem to be very powerful and I said yeah it seems like it but I have a pack of wolves after me and the kids you see the alpha wants me to be his Queen.

So then Elijah said wow never thought you would ask for our help and I said yeah well me either but please Klaus help me and you niece and nephews please I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it and Klaus said just as I saw Kol and a girl around my age who looked a lot like Freya come into the  room alright fine I will help you on 3 conditions.

Then I groaned and said as I saw my kids go over to Hope and started playing with her on the floor alright fine what is the conditions and Klaus smiled and said ok well 1 you and the kids never leave the Quarter without supervision 2 you do what me or your siblings tell you to do from now on and 3 if you disobey you get punished and I said ok fine I'll do what you ask and so will the kids.

So after I said that I saw 4 men come into the room and I knew one of them and I smiled and squealed and ran over to him and jumped into his arms as I said Marcel and Marcel laughed and said hey Bells I missed you to and I laughed and let go of him and then I saw the 3 other men walk over to my kids and they grabbed my kids up from the ground really hard because my kids cried out and Hope started crying just as Rebekah grabbed her and ran her upstairs.

Then I gasped and was about to run over to them but I was grabbed by Kol and Marcel and I said what no let me go and then Klaus said no can do Bella did you really think it was going to be that easy what did you think that all would be forgiven if you came back here and I growled at him and said let my fucking kids go or I will rip you apart Klaus.

So then Klaus laughed and said no Bella you won't because thanks to our dear sister Freya you can't use your powers or change into your wolf form while inside this Quarter and I looked over to Freya and I said why and she said I'm sorry sis but it's for the best and I started crying.

Then I said please klaus don't hurt them and Klaus said I'm not going to hurt them they are my family I'm just going to lock them in the garden for a few years so that they are kept locked up tight and I said as I tried to get loose again what no no please don't do this I will do anything please don't and Klaus said no can do sis you are in my custody now and so are they boys take them away.

So then the boys that had my kids started dragging them out of the room as they continued shouting no mummy please don't leave and I shouted after them I will never leave you I will get you all out I promise I love you all so much and then I couldn't hear them anymore and I broke down crying I fell to the floor because I didn't know what else to do.

As I fell klaus bent down to me and said you are still of age to have an adult care for you Bella so you will do what I say when I say it if you ever want to see your kids again got it and I said still crying yes Klaus and Klaus said good girl now Kol bring our dear dear sister up to her new room and Kol said sure Klaus and then Kol grabbed me and dragged me upstairs and threw me into a room.

Then he shut and locked the door to keep me in the room and I started crying again and I ran to the bed and I lied down on it and I cried myself to sleep thinking of ways to get my kids out from the garden without being caught by Klaus or my siblings.

Did you like it. Review and comment