chapter 3

Juliets POV.

I'm sweeping up the broken bowl from last night Andy was going to clean it up last night but i told him it was ok, it was to late last night so we went to bed, as i throw away the broken bowl, blade walks down stairs and i say "morning hunnie" and blade says in a groggy way "oh hey mom." and i say "are you ok hunnie?" and blade says "ya I'm just really tired"

Blades POV.

OMFG!! I'm so tired wounder why? ~~~when blade went back up stairs~~~~~  after dad dropped the bowl I sneaked out of my room and dressed in my 'night out' outfit, my black jeans and my black combat boots, and a suicide silence shirt (R.I.P MITCH LUCKER! <3 ) with some eyeliner and teased my hair, I opened my window and jumped out as i walked/jogged to my friend Brandon's house as i walk up to his door i see the lights and hear the music blasting through the house and i open the door to see people dancing probably about 500 people!! he does have a 3 story house, as some one grabs my hand and in 10 minutes of the party I'm with my friend Brian and were both dancing and jumping to the music and Hollywood Undead-No.5 comes on and all the girls including me cheer and we are start grinding trying not to spill our beer, and every one is getting all sweaty, and a next song comes on and we sing "EVERY WHERE I GO BITCHES ALWAYS KNOW!!!" and me and my friend Brian stop and i grab his hand and go upstairs to the second floor and i say all slurry "i...i...HAVE TO GO PEE!!!!" and i run and let Brian go and go to the restroom after 5 hours of dancing, jumping, laughing, drinking its 4:34AM and i need to go home!!!  shit my head hurts, its getting dark, shit! i think I'm passing out! and i hear Brian say "BLADE! DONT pass out, stay with me!!" and after that its total black!

Brians POV.

SHIT!!! blade passed out i have to get her home! i pick her up and leave the loud house and i slip through her window she left open, and i lay her on her bed and lay down with her and go to sleep.~~~~~back to the morning~~~~

Blades POV.

my mom says "you look a lil sick come here so i can see if you have a fever" and i slowly come down keeping my balance and my mom puts the back of her hand on my for head and she says "yup, you have a fever, just go lay back down and ill tell your father to give you some medicine, i have to go to work right now bye hun i love you, feel better" and i go back up stairs and lay down and i feel a arm wrap around me and my eyes widen and brains says "morning blade'

WHAT I HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO FAR LOL HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT NOT DONE YET BUT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY PWEEEEEEEEEEASE COMMENT/VOTE/ADD ME!!!! <3