Broken laptop

"Shit!" I shouted at my laptop. Once again my laptop crashed, the work I did in it did not manage to save.

I look at my clock, its two am in the morning and the work I was working on was suppose to be handed in tomorrow. If I don't hand it in, I'm screwed.

"Who on earth can fix a laptop at two am in the morning." I thought to myself starting to scroll through my phone contact.

"What about Warren?" I wonder what he will say if I call him at two am in the morning. I thought of the possible scenarios but I shook my head. I am desperate. I press the call button on my phone.

After two rings Warren picks up the phone. To my surprise he was awake.

"Warren?"

"Max? Your not asleep?"

"Umm... Trying to finish last minute homework. Why are you awake?"

"World of Warcraft." He answer back.

"Oh." I replied

"Now Max why are you calling me at two in the morning?" He asks.

I started to panic. "Ohmygosh, Warren! I need your help! I have to finish this homework but it on my laptop but it keeps crashing I don't know why. If I don't hand in my homework Mr Jefferson will come after me and I am screw. Warren please help!"

"Woah come down there Max, why don't bring by your laptop to my room and I see if I can fix it."

"Ommygosh Thank you so much I love you I am comming over." I ended the call and grabbed my laptop before seeking out of my room an into the boy's dorm.

I reached Warren room and knock trice before Warren open the door. He took my laptop as I took a seat on his bed.

I watch as he turn on the laptop and went to the security page.

"Max?" He ask

"Mmmm?" I answer still studying him.

"When was the last time you check your laptop for viruses?" He asked.

I looked at him and he turn my laptop screen towards me. On the screen was a long list of viruses enough to crash a laptop. Oh.

"Here Max I'll help you get rid of it." Warren stick in a anti virus software such through a tumbdrive.

He sat with me on the bed as my laptop started to kill off the virus.

"Hey Max," Warren says. "You know, you should stop making chemistry jokes because the good one Argon.

"Really?" I ask. "But did you know that you are made of copper and tellurium because you are cute!"

Warren smiles wacks me with a pillow and took the pillow closest to me to wack him with.

It became a full blown pillow fight and it ended with the two of us collapsing on Warren's floor sheets strewn all over the place. "Your laptop is probably done." He says.

I jump up and went to unplug me laptop which was flashing a notice alerting me that the viruses in my laptop was killed.

When I turn around Warren was standing up and throwing his sheets and pillows back on to his bed.

"Thank you so much Warren!" I exclaime hugging him.

"No problems Max, love you!" He replied.

I went through his window and ran back to my dorm to complete my work.