Cute Moments Theory #1: Gmod Sandbox Double Races *edited*

And here it is!! You guys asked for a theory on their latest video which, for some reason, became a really "big" controversy on the H2OVanoss talk!!

So 14 minutes after the video was posted, I started watching it. And here we see that Evan removed the part where in they were in the water. The part where people claimed to hear Evan say things.

So here's the thing, some people claim to have heard Evan say "I want us to be together". But here's what I heard: (Nogla's POV)

After Tyler suggested moving closer to each other, Evan comments "I wanna be next to everybody" and then Evan later changes his mind and instead says "I don't want to join you ON THIS!!" along with a few "Oh my god"s here and there.

Evan did not, unfortunately, say "I want us to be together" or anything like that. The most possible reason some people heard this is because TYLER suggested it but then Evan talked immediately after he said that.

(Delirious's POV)

Another thing Evan removed in the video (that we wished he didn't) was the part where in Delirious was telling Nogla that "we're going to have our own little fun" to which Evan responds with

"I wanna have fun, Delirious..."

NO. he didn't say "with Delirious", he said "I wanna have fun, Delirious" which becomes different only because Evan wants to join them in their couch adventure rather than join Delirious in his own couch adventure (if you know what I mean)

But even if we don't have those parts from Evan, here's a few things you might have missed in his video (of course, as always, this is just a theory):

The part with the flaming barrels, after Tyler hit the first one, Evan quickly dies but after respawning, he runs towards the end of the flaming barrels. Only to stop, BEFORE all the barrels explode. And where does he stop? Of course on our beloved H2ODelirious's corpse.

I know what you're thinking, it might have been that he just ended up on him. But hey, if you look at his "path" when he was heading to the last barrels, he moved a bit to the right to where Delirious was at.

Coincidence? Maybe?

Another thing we can see in this part is Evan asking if "there's something that we could do dominoes with?"

And then the next scene is them using the gravestones for dominoes. But that's not what I wanted to point out. Right after Evan asked that question, did anyone else hear that? That... was it that? Was that Delirious moaning or something?

Totally unnecessary thing to point out but I just wanted to. I mean, did Delirious seriously just moan right there? And why?

Of course we have nothing else we could use as a possible reason since only Evan placed this in his video.

Again, coincidence? Maybe?

So what's the theory in all of these facts I just pointed out?

On the first one, Evan might have said that "I wanna be next to everybody" to simply agree with Tyler's statement. This could be true because he later changes his statement to "I don't want to join you ON THIS!!" which he clearly means because once Nogla and Delirious 'bumped' into them, Evan's voice raises in alert.

Why the heck would his voice raise like that?

For the same reason that he cut out the part where he said that Delirious sounded like he was talking to a kid and giving him balloons. For the same reason that he cut out the part where in he said "I wanna have fun, Delirious...". He may have cut this part out because it wasn't funny from his perspective, but it's also possible that he cut this scene out to not further fan the flames of fangirls (especially with all the heat his friend that's a girl is getting from H2OVanoss fans)

This is also what I said in Theory#2.

Edited:

EVAN FORGOT TO PLACE IN DELIRIOUS'S CHANNEL IN THE DESCRIPTION. HE JUST EDITED IT IN. WHA--- HOW COULD YOU EVAN!!

Theory:

When the guys place in their friends' channel links, they have to open up the channel then place it in. It's possible that Evan already had Delirious's channel open before placing it in, then closed it, thinking that he already placed the link in.

Just a random theory.

It could be that or Evan's just really really forgetful. Or Evan's trying to see if anyone would notice or call it out. Who knows?

But again, I have a theory that's the complete opposite of this whole anti-H2OVanoss thing. But that's a theory for next time!! ^_^

Tell me if you guys want to hear specific theories and I will research on them as much as I can so that these theories are actually supported on facts! I may edit this if Tyler (or Brock) posts his part.

Anyway, thank you guys for reading this theory! And as always, I will talk to y'all later :]

WE DUH THEORETICAL BUS

-Sapph