Realizing

Next Chapter! I'm soooo bored so I might write a few chapters. Anyways enjoy.

********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up, my head pounding. I looked around to see that I was in a bus: A Tour Bus. It took me a few seconds to realize that what had just happened was NOT a dream. I attempted to get up, but was pulled back by a pair of arms. I traced them back to its body: Zayn.

My eyes widened as I tried to loosen myself from his grip. He looked down to see that I was awake.

"Niall, wasn't she supposed to be knocked out for 2 hours? Its only been one and well....she's awake." Zayn sounded completely calm, not caring that I was literally trying to bite off his arm.

He looked down at me and said, " I don't think I taste to good love." he chuckled.

I only glared at him and kept pushing until he finally let go. I crawl off the seat and to the floor where I curled up into a little ball. ~ PIC OF BUS ON SIDE~

" Don't be frightened, we only wanted to help you." Liam says to me.

I look at him and then at Louis who is siting next to Zayn.

" Where are we going?" I say in a whisper.

" We're going to our mansion where you can settle down. But we won't stay there long, we have to go on tour soon."

" A...am I going with you?"

Louis nods and I just stare at the ground. There are still so many questions that I want to ask. Why did you adopt me? What do you want with me? Why did you ruin my life?

I knew I couldn't ask any of these questions so I chose a simpilar one.

" So...w..who's like ...my dad? I mean you can't all be my dads."

"Oh, well we haven't really decided that yet. We were going to pick Louis since he's the oldest, but it depends who you're the most comfortable with I guess." Harry explains to me.

I nod but don't say anything. I look down at my wrists. I need to do it. I just can't wait any longer. I know I can't harm myself in front of them. I just look at them with pain-filled eyes. I can't exactly trust them yet. I've decided to test each one of them. See how much they care, and in the meantime, I'll draw up an escape plan. Because I am not staying with them. For all I know they could be murderers. I've learned to not trust anyone until you know who they really are. I had to learn that the hard way.

******************************************************************************************************************

Ok so kinda a short chapter I guess, but the next chapters will focus on each guy and maddie's test for them. OK BYE ;)