Prologue; Tweet

Luke sat hidden underneath his blankets, his laptop screen creating a glow against his skin. His fingers were typing feverishly again the keyboard. Tweet after tweet. It's been two hours and he hasn't stopped.

Michael Clifford was online and active and he couldn't miss his chance to be noticed.

Luke wouldn't sleep until it happened.

Mutuals were being noticed, his tweets being retweeted onto their timelines.

Tweets Michael might see.

People were wishing him luck left and right, but all he wanted was Michael to notice him. He wanted to be able to send him cute messages. To tell him how much he meant to him.

His notifications began to rapidly grow. Thousands came flooding in all at once.

"What?" He muttered, trying to find out what was happening.

Michael Clifford retweeted your tweet.

Michael Clifford followed you back.

Luke was grateful his parents weren't home because he's never screamed so loud at 4 a.m. in his life.

////

this was originally Fanboy but I felt it was unoriginal so Julie aka my bae mukecorner gave me this incredible title that fits perfectly with the story.
This story is dedicated to you and your love for Michael.💖

This is no longer going to be coming soon and I'm ecstatic to start writing it!!!