The journey

Danielle's POV
I cant wait to go away with Reanna we are leaving in a couple of hours. "I cant wait to get on the plane yano Reanna" i was so excited and so was Reanna. " Girl i cant either its gunna be a ball and plus we might find fit lads haha" Reanna replied laughing her head off.

Of course I'm going to miss everyone here but this is the best thing to do for us as we need to get out of this shity country. Its more for Reanna that we are leaving because she has been having relationship problems, we need to get away from this and start a whole new life. We are about to leave for the airport and as we get in the taxi tears roll down our faces as we wave goodbye to our old life.

Reanna's POV
Fuck we are actually on the plane, i cant wait to start my new life with Danielle. Ever since we was little we have been saying that we would move away together and now we actually are it just seems so weird.

As the plane takes off we both get more excited, next minute all you can hear on the plain is " Were going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky little einstiens." Me and Danielle thought it would be funny to scream the song all over the plane. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea cuz we nearly stopped the plane from flying as we distracted the pilot, oh well.

After a long eight hour flight we finally arrive in Ibiza, by the time we get to our hotel room we are shattered but we decided to go out to town.