“Hey there! You guys look like you need some female company? Mind if my girls and I join you? We're not just easy on the eyes, but we're great to talk to,” she winks twirling a strand of her honey blonde hair. Ellie lightly giggles as they gaze awe-struck at the sight of the curvy blonde. Then they look past at her two friends. The cute brunette and the other blonde.
“Sure thing, beautiful,” grins the male in the middle. He's a tanned man, with short dark buzz cut hair and a cocky grin. One that Ivy can't help but cringe at. With the way he's staring at Caroline, there's clearly only one thing on his mind tonight, Ivy concludes. 
Nonetheless they slide in with Caroline ordering the first round of drinks.

“I’m  Kyle, these are my friends, Louis, Terrance and Pete,” he introduces.
“Nice to meet you. My name’s Caroline, this is Ivy and Ellie,” replies Caroline taking a shot of the Vodka and encouraging Ivy and Ellie to as well. Hearing Kyle start to flirt with Caroline, Ivy rolls her eyes and takes the drink. She'd thought that with Caroline's experiments beforehand, she'd be prepared but the burn of the Vodka takes Ivy by surprise and causes her to splutter out some coughs. As they die down Ivy clears her throat and grins tentively at the others staring at her in amusement. They soon turn to their own conversations realising Ivy's okay.

“Not much of a drinker, huh?” smiles Louis, the guy nearest to her. He's a cute dirty blonde haired man. But of course, there's one cuter blonde Ivy can think of. Not that she'd ever admit to him that he's cute. God no! That man's ego's already big enough as it is, no need to inflate it to the moon anymore.
“What gave it away?” grins back Ivy.
Caroline and Kyle swagger onto the dance floor, while Ellie chatters to the other male. Ivy on the other hand is kept company by Louis, who’s surprisingly funny but then again, it could be the alcohol.
“Hey, do you want to dance?” he asks.
“Sure,” she chirps letting him lead her to the dance floor. She knows it’s probably not a good idea and she’d usually deny the invitation but for some reason, right now she’s happy to accept.  

As the music pounds in her ears, through her heart, his hot body draws her short frame nearer. His hands stroking at her soft waist pulling her lower half nearer his, grinding together as they sway. In that state Ivy’s only faintly aware of his lips trailing along her neck. Her hips sway, her feet momentarily losing their balance but she plays it off, just like the blur of her eyes. As she blinks them to try focus, she suddenly finds Louie?-Larry?...the guy, pulled apart. Ivy pouts as she glances up to see the man who’s ruined her rhythm.

“Eli,” she whispers in realisation.

Eli’s rarely ever mad but at the moment, he’s furious. His blood boiled at the sight of walking into the club and finding the hot, lithe vixen who looked so like his Ivy dancing with some random guy-is actually his mate.
First it is rage, to the man daring to dance so intimately with her, but that anger is projected also onto his promiscuous mate. Although she’s doing nothing but dancing with the man at the moment; how could she?! Dressed so...invitingly and dancing like that. He had to go over there and rip the fool off her mate.

“Hey!” cries Louis.
“Sorry, man. She’s my girlfriend,” grits out Eli.
Louis glancing at him to her in question. If she’s the girlfriend to that guy then what the hell is she doing acting like she’s single?!
“Wh-what are you doing here?” she mumbles to Eli the alcohol clouding her thoughts.
“Girls and their fucking mind games,” mutters Louis to himself, coming to the conclusion that it has to be some sort of pathetic female make-him-jealous kind of game. He sends Eli a sympathetic look.
“Good luck, man,” he tells him with a pat on his back and leaving.

Eli feels his lips twitch ever so slightly in amusement before he drags his mate to the sides where it’s less noisy.
Ivy stumbles into his arm, black spots again momentarily dancing across her vision as she blinks them away.
She giggles as he pulls her against a quieter corner.
“Ivy what are you doing?!” he cries. Ivy smiles and giggles some more as she presses herself closer to him. His hard body pressing against hers and causing sparks of delight to shoot through her. She runs her palms along his thick chest and inhales his fresh scent. She can’t deny that he looks scrumptious in such a simple outfit of dark jeans, sneakers and a dark green shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbows.