TAHG:27

Luke»»»

I feel so happy, I am literally jumping with joy. Emily is giving me a chance finally. YESSSSSS!!!!!

I mentally happy danced before sitting on the couch next to my cousin who looked very amused.

" Why were you jumping around the place like a monkey?"

I turned to face Josh. " I did?" I asked embarrased, shit! I hope Emily didn't see me doing that.
I turn around to see Emily in a deep conversation with Hayden.

I sighed in relief.

********************

VANESSA's P.O.V»»»

I sat down sadly on my chair. He didn't remember, Josh didn't remember today.
It is our 1 year anniversary and he doesn't remember. Gosh he didn't even mark me.
He even became a bit distant towards me.
In another few hours this day will end. I mean it is 5 p.m. already.
"Hey are you alright Nessa?" Ethan came and sat next to me.
"No, I am not. Relationship problems." I said as Ethan is a human, and I can't talk about my mate and I not mating and stuff.

"Oh okay cheer up Ness. I need to go out with my friends now." He said apologetically.

I just nodded and looked down at my hands.

'Does Josh not want me now?' I asked my wolf.
'Don't be silly Vanessa he totally LOVES you, I can feel his emotions.' She said.

I was just looking at my phone when I heard him call my name.

I turned to see Josh looking at me and giving me a slight smile.

"Shall we go back to our house?" Josh said.
I just nodded and got up.
I gave my cousins a hug and said a 'bye' to Luke before leaving the house.

"Are you angry with me?" Josh said.
"No of course not why would I be angry with you?" I lied.
"I know you are lying sweetheart, I am sorry If I did something wrong." He apologized.
Something wrong? Everything he did is wrong.

I just fake smiled at him and got into the car.

"Can we have something to eat outside I am starving?" He asked.
I just shrugged.
"Your wish." I said.

We soon drove to a local diner and ate a burger and then we left the diner it was still 6.p.m only.
"Nessa" he said while we were walking in the park. We for so bored that we decided drop by the park where we used to play with each other when we were kids.

"Hmm."

"Happy anniversary to us." He said grinning and then fire works started to burst across the sky.
I gasped looking at it.
It was so beautiful..

I smiled at him and then suddenly he got on his knee.
Oh gosh is he going to what I think he is.

"Vanessa, I know I have hurt you a lot in the past and then you forgave me but ever since I found out that you are my mate, I have been waiting for this day, Will you marry me?" He asked me with a small box in his hand.

"Yes!" I shouted with tears running down my face.

He grinned at me happily and slid the ring through my finger. He got up and kissed me. After a while we pulled away.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you more." He said softly resting his forehead on mine.
********************

Emily»»

Today finally we are graduating from this hell hole! Finally!

Luke and I got accepted into Duke university.
Right now Luke and I are holding each other's hands anxiously awaiting the results.
We do know that Luke and I are the toppers of this school but we don't know who the Valedictorian is.