#FirstVisit (Ris x Jordan)

Start from the beginning

"Why have I never gone here before," Jordan asks as we get off.

"Sucks to suck," I smirk at him. He nudges me and I laugh. I check the time again. It's now 11:15.

"Anyway, we'll go on Star Tours and then we can get lunch at Plaza Inn, home of the best fried chicken NA," I say exaggerating with my hands. He laughs and we make our way to Star Tours.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

"HOO-LEE SHIT THAT WAS EPIC!" He was the rebel spy and the entire time he just felt blessed.

"Did you know that you go to different places each time, too?" I ask, adding onto his hype.

"WHAAAT? CAN WE GO ON AGAIN?" he begs. I laugh and shrug.

"I don't know... But I know I'm hungry so let's go get food," I say before heading towards the Plaza Inn. He quickly runs to catch up to me and holds my hand again.

'OMGOMGOMG BRUUUUHHHHH,' I think to myself as we continue to the restaurant.

After finishing our epic lunch, we decided to head over to DCA so we can go on Soaring Over California, Grizzly River Run, California Screamin', and finally, the ferris wheel before we head back to Disneyland for the fireworks.

"So, what's Soaring Over California about?" he asks me as we enter Condor Flats.

"You just go over all the big places in California like San Francisco or whatever. But the immersion is real, you'll find out," I explain once we get in line.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Woah, that was really pretty. Can I live here? Like, Colorado's okay I guess... But California though. We could probably go here anytime too!"

"Totally. Well, let's go to Grizzly River Run and then Screamin' so that we could pretty much dry off," I say.

"What do you mean by 'dry off'? Like water related?" he asks.

"I dunno, you tell me," I grin at him.

"Wow rude," he laughs and rolls his eyes.
._._._._._.[WOO TIME SKIPS]._._._._._.

"Why did you do this to me," he sighs.

"Because. At least we went during the summer and not during winter when it's 60° out," I reason. "Besides, we're going on Screamin' which will dry us faster."

"Yeah, whatever," he mutters. I laugh and hug him before pulling him off the bench.

"Come on, LETS GOO!" I yell. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him smile a bit.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

The ride was almost finished and we were nearing the place where they take your picture. I smirk as I get an idea.

'One, two, THREE!' I think to myself before quickly leaning over to Jordan and pecking his cheek. Just as I planned, the camera caught it and I smile in victory.

Once we get off, I quickly run over to see our picture. I smile at it and take a picture of it (because HAXORZ).

"Don't worry, I'll send it to you later," I smile to him as we walk to the ferris wheel. He just gives me a small nod since he's still shocked at what happened. I giggle as we get in the line for the swinging gondolas.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

We were halfway to the top which meant that the gondola would slide every 10 seconds.

"CRAP!" I laugh as I almost slide off my seat. Luckily, Jordan grabs me by my waist to keep me in my seat.

"T-thanks," I say still laughing.

"No proble-- SHIT!" He was cut off by the gondola swinging the other way. I was half thrown into him. I look up at him and we both laugh as we straighten ourselves out.

The ferris wheel was now stopping every now and then to let people off which caused the gondola to swing more.

The gondola abruptly stopped again and I was thrown into his lap.

"Augh!" I squeak as I land in his lap. I look up at him and furiously blush as I look down. He gives me a small laugh before tilting my head up a bit.

He looks into my eyes before we both lean in, but right as we were about to close the gap, the ferris wheel moves again and we're jerked apart. We look at eachother and laugh as we get to the bottom.

"Oh, perfect! It's 9:20 already, we should head back to Disneyland," I say as we get off. We quickly make our way to a spot in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle which gave us a perfect view of the fireworks. Soon enough, the show started.

About 4 minutes into the show, when the Tangled part starts, I feel myself being turned around and warm lips on my own. My eyes widen in suprise but I quickly recover and melt into it.

When Jordan pulls away, he smiles at me and I blush before I turn around to watch the rest of the show.

He then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer so I'm resting against his chest. I feel a grin like Cheshire cat's form on my face as place my hands over his.

____________________

WOOP THAT'S IT I'M DONE

Honestly I've been to Disneyland so many times I'm kinda bored of it but oh well... This was cute like I died a bit while writing this...

Anyway its almost 2 am for me

RIS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! ALSO I HOPE I KINDA KILLED YOU A BIT!

Imma publish this ish bc wynaut. Kappa.
-Cmdeguzzi