Living with the Walker Boys - Knightsrachel

Living with the Walker Boys by Knightsrachel

Original Description by Author -- Zoe Baker is 16. She and her father have always been close, he's the only person she's ever trusted. Then, Zoe's father has to move to Wyoming. Worse off, he doesn't have the money to bring Zoe with him. He sends Zoe to live with a friend, Rob Walker. What Zoe isn't told is that Rob has 7 children, all boys. Now Zoe has to learn how to live with the heart throbs of her new high school. Not only are these boys super adorable, but they're players. Can Zoe survive this crazy new life that she's been thrust into?

Having read several stories that follow the theme of "girl goes to live with a family with all boys", this story, "Living with the Walker Boys", is by far the best I've ever read. With so many characters, it's easy for one or two to get lost in the crowd or forgotten, but not here. Each and every character is represented wonderfully and very memorable.

Nearly every chapter seems to end on a cliffhanger, but with the book completed, you won't have to worry about long waits to find out what happens next. With that said, you're in for a roller coaster of a ride reading this novel; following Zoe through the many highs and lows of adolescent life living with a family of 7 boys and an absentee father. Luckily for Zoe she's not alone as the only girl, with Mrs. Walker and a few girlfriends she makes along the way, Zoe always has someone to turn to when the Walker Boys get to be too much to handle.

Once you've finished reading "Living with the Walker Boys", be sure to check out the sequel, "Here to Win" ... Another novel I highly recommend reading.