Always

JJ's POV
Spence and I woke up and got a shower together. Well let's be honest that's not the only thing we did in there. Once we got out and got dressed I saw a had a few missed calls and text. Some from the team... And some from Daniel. I couldn't tell Spence because if he knew, he wouldn't be concentrated on the case and right now we have to be. My phone went off and it was Garcia this time. "Hello?" I say "Hey.. You ok?" I hear "Yeah Emily I'm fine." I say as I lay on the bed, not caring my hair is getting the bed and my shirt wet "You sure? You just don't seem.. On top of it anymore." Emily says "Yeah." I say "What's going on with you and our little Dr. Genius?" Emily asked as I smile "Oh Spence. Yeah we're just friends." I say "Yeah, JJ sure you are." Emily says as I  hear Garcia laughing in the background "We are." I say "Oh my god are you pregnant!" Emily says as I sit up "What no!" I say "Are you sure?! I know you and Reid did it! Garcia heard you!" Emily says "You heard us?!" I say as Spence walks in "Yeah you two sex deprived cuties left your headsets on." Garcia says laughing "What did you hear!" I say as I look at Spence "Just how you like to be punished and strangled." Garcia says as I turn red "Oh my god." I say as they laugh "Don't worry peaches, we won't tell. Boy wonder needs to get some lovin' every now and then. You're doing him a favor." Garcia says "Well he's been getting it and not from me." I say "What!" Spence says along with Emily and Garcia "Bye guys!" I say smiling as I hang up "What was that about!" Spence says "Uh well, Hotch, Rossi and Morgan aren't back yet but they have someone in custody. Apparently they tried to break in last night. Oh and Garcia and Emily knows we had sex." I say "What!" Spence says "Oh please. We left our head sets on." I say "Oh my god!!" Spence says "Calm down, they aren't telling Hotch." I say "Good!" Spence says as I smile and walk to him "Let's get sometime to eat." I say as I kiss him "Oh and get the head sets! We need to keep them in."

Reid's POV

I grabbed the head sets and we put them in our ears, then went down stairs for something to eat. "I want an omelet!" JJ says smiling and sitting on the counter top as I laugh "An omelet it is." I say smiling "And I've just let these little things slip, out of my mouth cause it's you. Oh it's you, they add up to, and I'm in love with you." JJ says as I smile "I am in love with you and all your little things." I say smile. JJ kept smiling at looking at me until I went over and kisses her. We heard the timer go off and started laughing "Breakfast is ready my love." I say "Shower sex and you can cook. Where have you been all my life." JJ says smiling and eating "I've always been here." I say "Right here in front of you."