Promise to never leave

Start from the beginning

" Shoot im sorry marissa, you could of told me no' he said getting dressed gathering your cloths up as you opened the bathroom door. He handed them to you as you stormed out of his apartment not looking back. After that you stopped showing up at canucks games but you still talked to nancy and andrea. On a stormy december night around midnight you woke up with stomach pains. The first person you called was connor telling him you were heading to the hospital. Some how along with grape vine alex, nancy, andrea ryan were waiting in the waiting room with connor. Mean While you were in the emergancy room crying for connor finally the doctor let him in as he examed you. The doctor was making his way to your stomach when he turned to his nurses " get the delevery room ready" he barked. You turned to look at connor as he turned white as a ghost. " Con, did he say what i think he said" connor nodded his head " I'll go tell alex,nancy, ryan and andrea" he said leaving you for a moment.

Mean while you watched as the nurses wheeled you inside the delivery room" You placed your hands over your stomach feeling movement as tears spilled down your cheecks. " Dont cry honey' one of the nurses said appearing at your side. " I didn;t know" you said as you felt pressure and the need to push. " Hold on honey, where's the father" she asked as you heard the door open and felt someone grab your hand. " He's not in the picture" you said looking up to see connor " I'm here sis, the guy's are with you in spirit" he said holding your hand. " we're going to wait to see if we need to do a c section on you' the doctor said leaving the room. " con, how ami going to deal with this" you asked as he turned on the tv. " You'll do it dont worry you have me '. Just then kevin appeared on tv doing an old post game interview " I;m going to have a baby and you want to watch old game interviews" you said getting mad.

" relax im trying not to freak out' he said stroking your hand. Moments later the pain became unbarable

you sat up ignoring the nurses as they told you to wait, your water broke pulling your knee's up to your chest you screamed as you felt the baby moving, " How can i be pregant and not even show" you scream as the door burst open and the doctor comes in. " Some girls dont show or have symptoms' the doctor said. " Ohh god just get this thing out of me" you yelled as you gave one giant push as a head of dark brown hair was visable. " your almost there" con said not looking as cry's filled the room.

" Congradulations you have a little boy' the doctor said cutting the cord. You lay back crying as

the nurses take your son weighing him and cleaning him up. " what are you going to name this cute fellow' one nurse asked " Umm Colton christopher minor" you said taking your son in your arms as the couples come into the room. Andrea and nancy fan over little colton as alex and ryan harass connor.

" So when are you going to come to the arena" alex asked " Maby when he;s a little older' you said as colton let out a little cry. " He's so perfect how much does he weigh" nancy asked taking him from you " nearly seven pounds and three ounces" . " Who's the daddy or dont i wanna know' connor asked " Umm kevin" you watch as the boys look from you to colton " are you going to tell him" alex asked " I dont know the last time seen him was when i ran out of his apartment'. " I'm sure he would want to know" connor said. " Maby when coltons older i'll talk to him but not right now".

Fast forward three year's you found another guy from another team his name is tyler kennedy. Connor was mad when he found out you were dating a guy from another team. " How are you going to explain colton to kevin with tyler hanging around. Connor asked. " Umm i'll do it when tyler's playing aginst him. " meaning later tonight" connor said " Yes i'll be there in half and hour. You arrived at rogers areana taking seats next to the canucks bench sitting little colton on your lap. You waited for the game to begin as someone caught your eye on the ice it was alex he was stretching along with kevin. You quickly look away as colton pointed at alex " unkkle alex" he said jumping up and down in your lap. " Yes colt, uncle alex can you find uncle ryan" you asked as he looked around for ryan seeing him shooting pucks. Colton squeeled watching ryan shooting the puck as the buzzer rang. " Gant time" colton said leaning aginst you " Yes bud can you find tyler" you asked as the pens took to the ice " there" colton said pointing. " Me no likkeyy tyler me like uncle alex better' You smile at colton " but bud mommy's dating tyler and uncle alex is married to aunt nancy"You said. The game ended with the canucks winning. After the game you went down to the locker rooms waiting for uncle alex and ryan and also tyler. Tyler came out first wrapping his arms around you as ryan alex and kevin came out of the locker room. " hey guys" you said to alex,ryan and kevin. " Hey marissa, were heading out to the little bar near kevin's if you and tyler want to join for food"alex sad as colton climbed up on him" Hey bud" alex said lifting him up as he looked at kevin " You look alot like me" colton said clear as a bell . You turn around as tyler dissapeared.