Promise to never leave

Start from the beginning

Alex smiled as he tossed his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his car key's from his pocket

" what;s connor up to now a day's" He asked as the three of you walked out heading for the parking lot.

" Raising his three month old son cody, sharleen left him after cody was born, so he's been busy with him, and i make sure he watches some of your games if he's not passed out by then". You say grabbing your key's from your purse. " What are you doing next month around the thirteenth" alex asked unlocking his truck as kevin went around to the passanger side. " Umm nothing i think" You say unlocking your car

" We play the hawk's, it's suppost to be a good game, ill get you ticket's' alex said tossing his bag in the back. " Sure, tell nancy i would love to sit with her and little victoria" you said climbinginto your car rolling your window down. " I will, ill leave them at roll call" he said smiling as he climbed inside

" Thanks alex " you say as kevin watches you in the passangers mirror. " Your more then welcome mar's"

" Night guy's " you say backing out of the parking lot heading home.

Before you know it it's the thriteenth and your getting ready for the game when your phone buzzes. Quickly grabbing it off the counter you read it ' wear the jersey that comes with your ticket please-alex". You smile as you respond " sure, ill see you soon" you say sending it finishing up your hair.

Twenty minutes later your in your car heading to the areana. You grabb your purse walking to the will call window " Hi alex burrow's left tickets for me" you said as the lady handed you the tickets and a jersey. " thanks' you say walking towards the player's suit's. You unfold the jersey noticing it as the number three and beiska on the back with his signature on it. just then a note falls down bending down to pick it up someone bumps into you. The other person gasps you look up seeing nancy holding little victoria " Marissa how are you' she say's hugging you lightly. " I'm good how are you" you ask as she leads you to the seats as andrea comes in with Makayla and ryker. " I'm alright, do you want to hold victoria" she asked ' sure" you say as she takes a picture of you and victoria. " Marissa alex didnt tell us you were a beiska fan" andre says giving makayla a bottle as she held ryker. " We'll he told me to wear the jersey kevin wrote something i cant make out. You said standing up as they both moved closer to you " I think it says " your my luck charm" andrea says as the game get's under way. During the game you talked to all the girfriends/wives you held both alex's daughter and makayla and ryker. When the game ended the guy's came up to get their girls. You waited patiently as kevin walked in he was deep red " Hey, i was wondering if you wanted to hangout " he asked looking at the ground. You reach out gently lifting his chin up " sure, i wont bite" you say laughing as he took you gently by the hand. " where are we going'you ask him "we'll i was thinking to the little bar near my house i know the owners". He said leading you out to the parking lot. " Alright'

A few hour's later the both of you were nearly standing up straight. Kevin takes your hand leading you back to his apartment. Once inside he gently lays you down on his couch as he went to grab some water. He walked back in seeing you passed out he gently layed you on your stomach leaving a bucket next to you. He then went into his bedroom to lay down leaving the door open. A few hours later you get up searching for him. You find him shirtless on his bed laying on his stomach. You getly lay down next to him as he roll's over rubbing his eyes " Hey beautiful' he say's reaching out to stoke your cheeck " Hey kev" you say as he moves closer to you. He lean's down kissing you softly as he gently climbs over top of you his eyes melting with lust inside. You kiss him back as he reaches down under your jersey pushing it up leaving you in your blue stripped bra. He then reaches down to unbotton your pants shoving them down. He takes his hand moving your panties to the side as he pants as he sticks one finger inside feeling you come alive. Reaching up you slide his shorts down his legs leaving him in his boxers. He moans as he takes his finger out of you he licks his finger off as you push his boxers down his legs. He reaches for something in his side table as you stop him " now or never' you say as he reaches for your bra he takes it off tossing it aside as you smile up at him. He reaches down stroking you gently as he entered. He grunted as he adjusted to you filling you up he reaches to lift you up. Taking your leg's putting them around his waist he went deeper inside you. After a few hours you both lay down panting as you gasp watching as blood soaked the sheets. You shove him aside running into his bathroom as he got up chasing after you.